Thread: Infant Abused - What is this world coming to?

Infant Abused - What is this world coming to?

----She said her boyfriend told her to lie about how the baby received burns on his arm and mouth. Culver and Long both told deputies the burns were accidental, saying a burn on Matthew's arm occurred when Culver accidentally dropped a car cigarette lighter, and a lip burn occurred when cigarette ashes flew from Culver's cigarette as he drove. -----

Meech is offline "I'm tough,ambitious,and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a B*#@%, Okay"
    [QUOTE=Casshew]----She said her boyfriend told her to lie about how the baby received burns on his arm and mouth. Culver and Long both told deputies the burns were accidental, saying a burn on Matthew's arm occurred when Culver accidentally dropped a car cigarette lighter, and a lip burn occurred when cigarette ashes flew from Culver's cigarette as he drove. -----

I'm speechless .......But this world is slowly coming to an END ....GOD HAVE MERCY ON THAT CHILD

Quote Originally Posted by Meech
    I'm speechless .......But this world is slowly coming to an END ....GOD HAVE MERCY ON THAT CHILD

And none on the boyfriend.

Amen to that.

ariel7 is offline For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
    I HATE these stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Daggonit give your children up if you can't control yourselves.
    22 BROKEN BONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The precious little guy is only
    4 MONTHS old.
    Real winners there...torturing a BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prayers for this little guy's future: that it be bright, blessed, and FILLED
    with LOVE!

Ariel

They need to cut his balls off and cut her uterus out and never let them spawn again and throw them in jail and burn them with cigarettes and break their bones.That poor baby,I am so sick of crimes against children

snip: Culver told sheriff's investigators he was aware of the baby's injuries but did not seek medical care because he was afraid the child would be taken away from him.

Long told investigators she thought Culver was abusing the baby but had not sought medical care until Wednesday. She said she had heard Culver whisper to Matthew that he wanted to kill him.

So the egg donor KNEW! And she didn't leave him, and she didn't get the baby out of there! She kept the child there! What is this world becoming? They had the option of using birth control to prevent the pregnancy. They had the option of adoption. Egg donor had the option of reporting the alledged sperm donor's abuse. Egg donor could have removed herself and the baby from the situation. Egg donor could have at least gotten the baby to safety. Thank God they got that baby out of there alive! It sounds as though if the child had remained there much longer, he wouldn't have survived his first birthday.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by CinnamonGirl
    They need to cut his balls off and cut her uterus out and never let them spawn again and throw them in jail and burn them with cigarettes and break their bones.That poor baby,I am so sick of crimes against children
    Wow Cinnamon, such violence! Just so ya know I got a brand new set of knives and a pack of 10 bic lighters. Wanna meet them somewhere?