1160 users online (269 members and 891 guests)  

Websleuths News

Midwest USA

MD - Susan Stiltner, 43, Salisbury, 1 Aug 2012

I just ran across this story today and see it isn't posted here yet. This woman has been missing almost a year already - maybe we can help bring her home. Here is the info:

Susan "Susie" Stiltner

Missing from Salisbury, MD

Missing since August 01, 2012

White female age 43 at the time she went missing.

Height: 5’0″ Weight: 115 lbs

Red, shoulder length hair

Green eyes.

Birthmark on left arm; c section scar
    Other: some teeth are noticably badly decayed

Police Agency: Wicomico County Sheriff’s Dept., (Corp. Hamilton) at (410) 548-4891 or your local police.

Susie always checked on her ill mother once a week. No one in her family has seen her since the last week of July 2012. Just before her disappearance she got a new blue and white mountain bike from her family. She would often go to the "lower shore" to meet friends and have coffee. She sometimes would stay at HALO shelter and frequented the other various homeless groups in the Downtown area.

She was unable to work due to multiple health problems, and was awaiting approval of Social Security Disability. It is not in her character to not make calls or contact someone from her family and they have been extremely worried and have been trying to find Susie since she went missing. If you have any information that may help them, please contact law enforcement.

Possibly the most ridiculous question ever asked by an attorney in court: "So if somebody's not alive you can't get any information from them?" JW

"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." -Macbeth

"Arias selling domestic violence t-shirts is like Casey Anthony selling shirts for missing children". -Mark Eiglarsh

Susie is still missing, now listed in NamUs:

It said on the FB page that her family set up that she was considering coming to VA for a fresh start. I contacted the sister since I live in VA and am going to distribute fliers to the Homeless shelters and organizations here. Hopefully someone somewhere has seen her since she left even though it's been over a year since she disappeared. Her sister did say that if she came to VA, that she may have stayed in the Northern area closer to Maryland. She also said that she may have gone to Deleware, or Ohio, however people that they talked to said that she had definitely mentioned coming to VA a month or so before she disappeared.

Happy Birthday Susie. I hope you are safe wherever you are and that you will be spending your next birthday with your family.

Two Years Later, Susie Stiltner's Family, Investigators Still Have Hope

Author: Kelly Rule
    Published On: Nov 13 2014 10:34:12 PM CST

-- This was the most recent article on Susie I could find. She's been missing for 3 1/2 years now. --