Trial Sidebar audio, transcripts released! *Discuss here*

fran

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Arias attorneys uncensored: Secrets revealed

The judge in the Jodi Arias trial has released new information that provides a fascinating glimpse into a never-before-seen side of the proceedings.

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Sherry Stephens unsealed the record of the many, many sidebar conversations and in-chambers discussions that took place during the trial. The court's staff is still working on making this complete record available, but in the meantime, The Arizona Republic has obtained the first few tidbits.

Most notably, the initial transcripts reveal the extent of the opposing attorneys' bickering. At times, they insulted each other outright, according to The Arizona Republic.

more at link .................... http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/06/06/arias-secret-sidebar-conversations

Just a little reminder,.............. this is for discussion of the actual sidebar transcripts and audio, not to be confused with Websleuths Arias/Alexander SIDEBAR thread for off topic discussion!

Thanks
fran

:seeya:

OMG OMF page 81 - Martinez: "But the thing is that, if Ms Wilmott and I were married, I certainly would say I F'ing want to kill myself. That doesn't mean I'd want to kill myself." LOLOLOLOLOL

It just shows her immaturity that JW can't take a joke. Obviously he was making a legal point, and using her as his 'wife' to jokingly make that point. For her and Nurmi to try and make it a big deal is just silly.

OMG OMF page 81 - Martinez: "But the thing is that, if Ms Wilmott and I were married, I certainly would say I F'ing want to kill myself. That doesn't mean I'd want to kill myself." LOLOLOLOLOL
:floorlaugh: I laughed out loud when I read it too! And when he told her she needed to go back to law school! :floorlaugh:

*Jaw hanging open.*

Hi. I haven't posted in quite a while. It sounds like Juan was sick of Willmott and Nurmi, and who can blame him. So far, I've only read two of the sidebar transcripts. Oh, it also seems to me like the judge has the patience of a saint, but she was sick of Nurmi and Willmott, too ~ ~ I'm reading inbetween the lines on that.

What's with the juror question about 'Did you ever intentionally hurt a pet?' Does that mean the juror just intuitively was curious, or did the juror know about how Jodi had kicked and maybe killed the family dog?

I am reading through the juror questions. The one question about Ryan Burns is funny, 'Jodi, why did you leave Travis' house and then go make out with Ryan Burns when you told us you're a one man woman?'. I suppose if Jodi had been asked that, Jodi would have just said, 'Oh, I told you the truth. Travis was dead then, so I was just moving on'.

The dog story came out after she got off the stand, but the cat abuse stories had been on HLN makes you wonder ..

Mrs G, What did Jodi do to cats?? I don't own a tv.

Now I'm reading the juror question about Jodi writing her granny suicide letters. OMgoodness, no wonder Jodi's family took off to tour the Grand Canyon instead of sticking around for sentencing!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back