966 users online (233 members and 733 guests)  

Websleuths News

BREAKING: 165 kidnap victims freed in Mexico

CNN) -- Mexican authorities rescued 165 kidnap victims who had been held for weeks in the northeastern border state of Tamaulipas, the country's Interior Ministry said Thursday.

A majority of the victims -- 150 -- are Central American migrants. Another 14 are Mexican nationals, and one is from India, the ministry said.

They were held captive for as many as three weeks, officials said......more.....

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

That is good news. Your title and your sig picture seem to go together so well.
    Every murderer is someone's old friend ... Agatha Christie

So many, and how disgusting for a country to become well known as a place to kidnap and hold people just to make some money. I hope this doesn't start happening in the U.S. regularly since it is so close to us.

So many. 165 in three weeks. Glad they are freed of course. But they are just a drop in the bucket. There are quite a few kidnapped Americans down there. I hope they get out too.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight