8208780066_0ba167fed5_z.jpg
link

Continue discussion here..

coffee001.gif
link
8208780066_0ba167fed5_z.jpg
link

Continue discussion here..

Those strawberries sure look good. The strawberry farm up here opened yesterday. Strawberries are ready to pick. Can't wait to get into that field except the weather is not permitting that yet. It has been pouring here.

Wow Harmony, thanks for the great food. I will have one of each.

Good Morning everyone. TGIF!!

Those strawberries sure look good. The strawberry farm up here opened yesterday. Strawberries are ready to pick. Can't wait to get into that field except the weather is not permitting that yet. It has been pouring here.

Hi Ricki! Yes, it's rainy and dreary here in CT, but I decided not to let that "dampen" my spirits (ha)... instead I am choosing to:

Crosby Stills Nash - Carry On / Questions - YouTube

Wow, great company, beautiful calorie-free food, and excellent music! What more could you ask for?

How about an awkward but cute rendition of "Mighty Mouse," by Andy Kaufman. I was reminded of this by some poignant posts from our own My Tee Mouse in the last sidebar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGx94VPb8V8

Guten morgen (sp?)! :seeya:

Wow, great company, beautiful calorie-free food, and excellent music! What more could you ask for?

How about an awkward but cute rendition of "Mighty Mouse," by Andy Kaufman. I was reminded of this by some poignant posts from our own My Tee Mouse in the last sidebar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGx94VPb8V8

Guten morgen (sp?)! :seeya:

Thanks, Jane Jetson (from one "cartoon character" to another!)

That's one of my favorites. I grin from ear-to-ear every time I see it. DS even came in to watch it with me! Kaufman was such a talent.

Mouse, seeing your comment about unsweetened tea, reminded me of a time many moons ago in Boston I ordered a sweet iced tea. The waiter looked at me like I was from another planet. Not only did I talk weird (Southern drawl accent) but I ordered a strange drink. It was so funny. Believe it or not but the restaurant did not have iced tea.

That's it, harmony2's cappuchino is too irresistible I have to go find one! I haven't had a proper coffee yet. I'm out of cream at home, couldn't even find fake stuff! Almond milk is not recommended! :seeya:

The A family waited nearly FIVE YEARS for the M1 verdict and "especially cruel" proven ... I'm sure most all of us would hate to see them have to wait any more time, exposed on-going/further to JA's manipulations, slander of TA's good name/character and any additional victimization of the A family JA/DT employ.

My wish for the penalty phase retrial, if it happens, ...

I hope JSS holds everyone's feet to the fire including her own, ensures the retrial happens when currently scheduled [I'm aware JW said she has a scheduling conflict but am not aware of its nature], and establishes a tight schedule for the retrial in order to complete it "promptly", as JSS so liked to say but on which she rarely followed through.

I know ... I wont hold my breath on this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni