Today is National Doughnut Day! Free Doughnuts!

STEADFAST

Reaction score
Get a free doughnut at Krispy Kreme, Dunkin' Donuts and many others.

Oh, and if you’re wondering why we celebrate National Donut Day to begin with, you can thank the Salvation Army. They’re the ones who came up with Donut Day back in 1938 to raise funds and celebrate "donut lassies" - the female Salvation Army volunteers who provided home cooked meals, supplies and - what else - donuts to soldiers fighting on the front lines. http://eatocracy.cnn.com/2013/06/07/national-donut-day-2/?hpt=hp_c4

Dunkin' Donuts: One free doughnut with the purchase of any beverage. [Official Site]

· Krispy Kreme: Free doughnut at participating U.S. and Canada locations (CT not included, sorry). [Official Site]

· Tim Horton's: Free doughnut with purchase when you show the coupon. [Facebook via ABC News]

· Shipley's Do-Nuts: Free glazed doughnut at participating locations from 5 a.m. to noon. [Official Site]

· Tastykake: First 5,000 people to like their Facebook page get a coupon for free doughnuts. [Facebook via Time]

· LaMar's Donuts: Free doughnuts at participating locations. [Facebook]

http://eater.com/archives/2013/06/07/national-donut-day-free-doughnut-feed.php

Mental Floss ‏@mental_floss 4h
Happy National Donut Day! This originally honored Salvation Army volunteers who served donuts to soldiers in WWI. pic.twitter.com/MELHd6Ltlg

Well.....?

I wanna know if anybody got free donuts...I didn't go anywhere to get them so will have to get some for Sunday....that's our donut day....

Mental Floss ‏@mental_floss 4h
Happy National Donut Day! This originally honored Salvation Army volunteers who served donuts to soldiers in WWI. pic.twitter.com/MELHd6Ltlg
And they probably tasted better then. For me, it's Binder's bakery in New Orleans. Their glazed doughnuts were awesome...in the 60s

I celebrate donuts everyday. That's just being a good American.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back