GUILTY IN - Katelyn Wolfe, 19, Linton, 6 June 2013

EziliGede

Reaction score
931410_595365783817093_1781193475_n_zpse93ef041.jpg

http://www.wbiw.com/local/archive/2013/06/police-need-your-help-locating-missing-woman-1.php

Missing Person:KATELYN WOLFE white female 19 yrs old . Last seen: Linton IN @ approx 3am June 6th.

The Linton Police Department seeks your help in locating a missing "at risk" person:

KATELYN WOLFE
white female 19 yrs 5ft 2 inch black hair possibly wearing glasses last known clothing was a black and white striped shirt and blue jeans. Also wears a nose ring in the middle of the nose.

If you have information that can assist in helping safely locate Katelyn Wolfe, please call 911 or contact the police.
Instructions:|

Contact the Linton Police or your local Police if spotted immediately
Address/Location
Linton Police Department
190 NW A Street
Linton, IN 47441
Contact
Emergency: 9-1-1
Non-emergencies: 812-847-4411

Troy Jerrell
Chief of Police
jerrell@lintonpolice.com
812-847-4411

https://local.nixle.com/alert/5013891/

https://local.nixle.com/alert/5013891/

Linton Police Department
Friday June 7th, 2013 :: 09:35 a.m. EDT

AlertMissing Person:KATELYN WOLFE white female 19 yrs old . Last seen: Linton IN @ approx 3am June 6th.
The Linton Police Department seeks your help in locating a missing "at risk" person:

KATELYN WOLFE white female 19 yrs 5ft 2 inch black hair possibly wearing glasses last known clothing was a black and white striped shirt and blue jeans. Also wears a nose ring in the middle of the nose.

If you have information that can assist in helping safely locate Katelyn Wolfe, please call 911 or contact the police.

Instructions:
Contact the Linton Police or your local Police if spotted immediately

Address/Location
Linton Police Department
190 NW A Street
Linton, IN 47441

Contact
Emergency: 9-1-1
Non-emergencies: 812-847-4411

Troy Jerrell
Chief of Police
jerrell@lintonpolice.com
812-847-4411

I'm trying to get a proper copy of her missing poster - her stepmom posted it but in two parts - as it has a comment on it saying Katelyn had "jokingly" posted on Facebook that a car was following her, shortly before her disappearance.

Hopefully we'll get more details about Katelyn's disappearance soon. There's not much to go off of now.

Oh no :(
Yes, very few details. When a ' child' is an adult it's hard to know how much parents know about what's going on . That may be why the details are sketchy .

Last seen at 3:00 a.m. in Linton...

Where exactly in Linton?

:waitasec:

http://greenecountyindiana.com/communities/view/linton

"Linton is a city in Greene County, Indiana, United States. The population was 5,774 at the 2000 census. A coal mining town, it is located southeast of Terre Haute, Indiana."

Thanks for the background info. on Linton, IN...:seeya:

I wonder where, in Linton, she was seen last...

Residential?

Business?

by friends?

by family?

Just throwing out some questions...

News coverage report video:
My Wabash Valley.com

"She had a good relationship with her father and there was no fighting or arguments in the household. She left the house around 3 a.m. and has not been seen since, so we're very concerned," said Linton Police Chief Troy Jerrell.

Police are unsure why she left the home at this time, but her family says the entire situation is unusual.

"This is not her character, she stays in touch with me, and she hasn't," said Eric Wolfe.

That's when her family pulled up her phone records...

"She hasn't had any outgoing phone calls or text messages since 3:02 a.m. when she went missing," said Katelyn's mother Laura Wolfe.

Hope they hear news of her soon.

Does that mean she sent/ received a text or call at 302am? And then left the house?

If so, my guess would be she was meeting someone she knew.

jmo

Does that mean she sent/ received a text or call at 302am? And then left the house?

If so, my guess would be she was meeting someone she knew.

jmo

From the missing poster I was under the impression she was already out, as she updated FB shortly before she went missing.

Last seen at 3:00 a.m. in Linton...

Where exactly in Linton?

:waitasec:

This is the only report I can find that mentions a location:

Police Need Your Help Locating Missing Woman
Updated June 7, 2013 8:27 PM
She was last seen or communicated with about 3 a.m. Thursday in the area of C Street NW in Linton, according to Linton Police Chief Troy Jerrell.
"She was on her phone talking to someone. She was just looking for some people to hang out with," Jerrell said.

Attachments

• C ST NW LINTON INDIANA.jpg
    C ST NW LINTON INDIANA.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 55
I thought she was out too.
But the article linked above says she left the house around 3am.

I think the articles say she left the house at approximately 3am (maybe it was just before that time)

This has not been confirmed by police, but the family also told me that shortly before her disappearance she made a joking post on Facebook about a car following her.

Did she post this when she was at home, or when she had left the house?
Was she walking or driving when she left?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back