WA - Child Rapist Tackled In Store After Taking Pictures

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Randy Russell Smith

Yeah he's on the registry, but free to go about snapping pictures of innocent children. A woman noticed the ******* taking pictures of her little girl while in Wal-Mart. Security confirmed that after viewing surveilance tapes.

Meanwhile the pervert was next door at a Fred Meyer under a stall taking pictures of a little girl in the changing room. Her father asked Smith what he was doing and he proceeded to leave when dad tackled his sick ***.

They name dad in the link and his kids are none worse for wear as they don't know what happened. This creep did a fair amount of prison time. They are everywhere. Oh and the unmitigatted audacity right in a changing room?

http://www.kgw.com/news/Police-Customers-stop-Wash-child-rapist-taking-photos-210622341.html

"I asked him what he was doing," said DeWitt, "He said 'Nothing, nothing, nothing."

When the man walked away DeWitt said he told the man, "You're not going anywhere." He said he used some "old wrestling moves from high school" to hold the man down.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Police-Customers-stop-Wash-child-rapist-taking-photos-210622341.html

Thank god this Dad was with his daughter!

Ain't that the truth, G? In all honesty my ex husband would have thought nothing of it. In fact he would have went to look at DVD's or books or something. I'm paranoid ya know? Thus why he never took DD by himself. Some people just think the world is all peachy.

Years ago and I know I posted this somewhere there was a guy at the local city swimming pool taking pictures of little girls. This was before cell phones. I was thinking "No, no this is wrong". A bunch of teens boys caught him and tackled him and the cops arrested him. Didn't he try to remove that film out the camera as he ran?

The mom in Wal-Mart was wise as well to go to security.

These articles need to go national, so that other parents will become more aware.
And cheers to both of these parents!

Man catches sex offender who took photos of children

Another RSO released from prison was back at it again ("Smith was convicted of first degree child rape in 1990 for raping a 3-year-old child and spent nearly 18 years in prison followed by one year of supervised release.")

See video at link:
http://www.king5.com/news/crime/sex-offender-arrest-child-voyeurism-210606221.html

"Tumwater Police said 54-year-old Randy Russell Smith is suspected of taking photos of a 6-year-old girl inside Wal-Mart. The girl's mother told the store's employees. They reviewed surveillance video and saw that a man appeared to have followed the child and took photos using his cell phone. Police said employees also also saw the man taking photos of other children."

"While officers investigated the Wal-Mart incident, police said the man was caught and apprehended by customers at the Fred Meyer next door while taking pictures of a girl in a dressing room.
Eric DeWitt tackled and held the suspect down until police arrived. DeWitt, a father of two from Olympia, said he saw the man kneeling underneath a changing room stall as DeWitt's six-year-old daughter was trying on a bathing suit.

"I asked him what he was doing," said DeWitt, "He said 'Nothing, nothing, nothing."

When the man walked away DeWitt said he told the man, "You're not going anywhere." He said he used some "old wrestling moves from high school" to hold the man down."

(A woman on the video link says this dirtbag was also taking pictures of her 6 month old baby!)

Thank goodness this guy is off the streets. Hopefully he will remain behind bars this time WHERE HE BELONGS!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back