GUILTY NV - Christopher Pigeon for stalking 12yo girl, Las Vegas, 2013

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Can our kids even go in a flippin mini mart for heaven sakes?

This is scarry and thanks to the store clerk who trusted his gut.

Christopher Pigeon is an RSO, but ummmmmm he kind of fell off the registry. *shocker*. A clerk in CJ's mini mart said he never had such a feeling about a customer in a very long time and he saw Pigeon zoom in on a 12 year old girl and just stare.

Bryant the clerk reviewed tape and sure enough freakazoid was masturbating as he watched the little girl. Bryant called the cops. He has admitted to following the girl for MONTHS! He believes she wants to be with him.

http://www.mynews3.com/content/news...nder-who-fell-off/8S6URqnhlEC2tkwruJaU_Q.cspx

See this is seriously dangerous stuff with these pedophiles walking around.

Thank you, Mr. Bryant.

.........and he's lived in Virginia Beach, North Carolina and here in Pennsylvania.

That's just great.

So if he goes to visit Aunt Whoever in any of those places your kids are in danger.

Can our kids even go in a flippin mini mart for heaven sakes?

This is scarry and thanks to the store clerk who trusted his gut.

Christopher Pigeon is an RSO, but ummmmmm he kind of fell off the registry. *shocker*. A clerk in CJ's mini mart said he never had such a feeling about a customer in a very long time and he saw Pigeon zoom in on a 12 year old girl and just stare.

Bryant the clerk reviewed tape and sure enough freakazoid was masturbating as he watched the little girl. Bryant called the cops. He has admitted to following the girl for MONTHS! He believes she wants to be with him.

http://www.mynews3.com/content/news...nder-who-fell-off/8S6URqnhlEC2tkwruJaU_Q.cspx

See this is seriously dangerous stuff with these pedophiles walking around.

Thank you, Mr. Bryant.

From your link:

Richter says Las Vegas has a high amount of registered sex offenders per capita .
Sex offenders are required to update the registry within 48 hours of moving. Richter says if the offender has a probation or parole officer, they will do random checks but not if they have served their time.

In my county RSO's have to check in every so often and they also are periodically checked on at their residence, whether they are on probation/parole or not.

My next question is, what kind of slap on the wrist punishment is this guy going to get? He can't be reformed and he sure as heck doesn't belong in society.

All I have to say is "Somebody buy Mr. Bryant a drink!" In this day and age, he got involved when so many others would not have.

Thank you, John Bryant!

So he's not just a pedo, he is also a stalker. Unfortunately neither of those things will keep him inside for long. Hope they can do better with the failure to keep up with his registry.

August 2013 - not competent for trial.
December 2013 - competent for trial. Contested.
April 2015 - ruled competent. Decides to represent himself.

December 2014 -
"Pigeon had sent a Christmas card to the victim in this case and her family, and the Court ordered that Pigeon have no further contact with the victim or her family, and imposed an order authorizing the Clark County Detention Center to intercept and inspect all Pigeon’s outgoing mail to prevent any further communications. "

December 2014 - sentenced to several life sentences without parole.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...ggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNFPpw0DwwNxp08pK-a3tQVTug3RFQ

Pigeon testified at his trial -

I don’t often talk to young girls, but I find this particular girl very nice, bright, interesting. I thought she was a nice specimen. I like her being slimmer. I just sort of fell in the first stages of love with her and was trying to get to know her over the summer. There were only two weeks before school was out so I was really trying to get to – get her to let me meet her mom or her dad or maybe I could have come over for dinner or something over the summer.
It would have been nice.

My intention was to marry her if I could have met her mom and she would have agreed. So I really had good intentions, I’d say. I mean, obviously I was somewhat sexually attracted to her.

He also testified that he still loved C.C., he was happy to see her again in court,
he would like to see her again, and he would like to have a relationship with her.

Pigeon was diagnosed with schizophrenia and retired to competency with two antipsychotic medications. He chose to stop taking them before his trial. A psychiatrist testified that his belief that the girl liked him was a delusion.

An appeal in 2015 affirmed the original judgement and sentenced.

Sounds like a case of erotomania to me. It surprises me that John Hinckley Jr was found not guilty by reason of insanity, but Christopher Pigeon was not only found guilty, but was actually allowed to represent himself at trial.

Erotomania is a type of delusional disorder where the affected person believes that another person is in love with him or her. This belief is usually applied to someone with higher status or a famous person, but can also be applied to a complete stranger. Erotomanic delusions often occur in patients with schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotomania

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back