996 users online (124 members and 872 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by KsStormy View Post
    The window had broken glass? Why don't I remember that?
    i didn't either so i searched the forum. sure enough:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7185567&postcount=85"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #1[/ame]

prior to searching, the only thing i could remember about "glass" was:

*** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

The heartbreaking thing about this case is that they would probably do the right thing for Lisa and tell the truth if it weren't for the well-meaning interferons who insist on pretending they can't see the truth in the name of suspending judgement until it is proven in court. Their supporters can't possibly be that blind, and it would still count as support to encourage them to tell the truth, take responsibility, and allow their daughter justice. I encourage my children to take responsibility for their behavior and they still call me a loving and supportive mom. I don't understand why they call me a hater- I don't hate them; I hate injustice. It may be too late for Lisa's body to get get a respectful memorial, but it will never be too late for her memory to get that. I hope that they are able to find the strength to tell Lisa's truth and do the right thing. The justice system cannot be held solely responsible for determining the differnce between right and wrong- it is a personal responsibility held by all humans. Lisa deserves for her truth to be told, and the supporters are the biggest hindrance to that happening.

There are not two sides to this case. The concept of huggers and haters is as fictional as the kidnapping story. There is ONE SIDE, and it is Lisa's. The whole world, on Lisa's side, simply needs to meet in the grey area on what finding Lisa means. It needs to mean finding Lisa's truth. It needs to mean telling Lisa's truth. It needs to mean loving her enough to sacrifice freedom for truth and honor. Lisa deserves that.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    I'm sorry if I didn't read all the upthread -- but if they can talk to the media, isn't it in baby Lisa's best interest for both of them to speak to LE? This case aches in my heart all the time. Where is this sweet baby? MOO

Mel
    My thoughts exactly.

I hope they talk and talk and incriminate themselves. MOO
    Whilst being on Websleuths makes me more aware of what evil there is in the world, it also reminds me that the best people are among us as well.

Love you all!

I don't see where the radio show did any harm. JMHO
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

No harm, but did it help? Wasn't the point to HELP "find Lisa"?

Discussing anything from facebook is not allowed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3