1463 users online (220 members and 1243 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cheese View Post
    Thanks Cheese

She is beautiful

Hope she is found safe,But this is her 2nd night out there with no clothes on

thats if she did not get into someone's car

the dog losing her scent at the road really bothers me

Prayers she is found safe. Very sad - some people choose behaviors that lead to their deaths. I really hope she is found safe, and can get psychiatric help. I also hope her friends realize now it was a mistake to allow her to walk away in a public park naked. She may as well have run out in the road in heavy traffic. There are some people who are born without acute survival instinct, and they don't live to old age. How do some people have exceptional will to survive, that they can get through almost anything, and some people go out into the wilderness and strip naked and walk off into the distance on a public road?

ummmmmm, well naked at night is never a good thing! imo

Well that's a new one! Kind of a twist on the old " she ran off with no worldly possessions because she is crazy like that" story. I wonder who the friend is and if anyone else who knows her thinks she would hike naked all day in the forest. Ewww, little buggies flying around, ants, scratchy branches and dirt in private places. Sweat with no clothes to absorb it. Bloody feet. Really, she chose to do this?

(This one reminds me of Lorinda from New Hampshire. She wasn't naked but her boyfriend claimed she ran off on a "quest" wearing shorts and a shirt with no shoes, no vehicle, no phone and no money.)

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder who thought she'd discover her spirituality naked t night? Why not have a buddy, kwim?

Paige Cornwell ‏@pgcornwell 12m
    Officials have suspended the search for Maureen Kelly, 19, who went hiking, naked except for a fanny pack, on a "spiritual quest" on Sunday.

Searchers swept the area for Kelly until nightfall. They will continue the search Tuesday, according to the sheriff's office.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/19-ye...210820601.html
    YOU can help find missing persons by sharing missing person notices on your social media!

not to make light of a missing person case, but it won't be hard to ID her if someone sees her. I mean how many women could be running around naked in the forest at night?
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

So worried about her! There are victimizers every where in this world. I am really hoping she didn't run into one. I wanted to see "found safe" by her name. It is so cold. Hope Maureen comes home safe!
    Seeking Justice for those who can't. There has been justice for Jhessye!

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2Me1MoThyme View Post
    not to make light of a missing person case, but it won't be hard to ID her if someone sees her. I mean how many women could be running around naked in the forest at night?
    In Washington state? Lots.

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    In Washington state? Lots.
    WORD. I mean, not me. I've heard about it. Errrr... A friend did it... Ok fine fine fine! This one time, in band camp...
    Don't take yourself so seriously... nobody else does.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheese View Post
    Woman wearing only fanny pack missing in WA forest

A search and rescue operation is underway for a woman wearing nothing but a fanny pack in the woods of Skamania County in southwest Washington.

Skamania County Undersheriff Dave Cox said a friend reported the 19-year-old Vancouver woman missing in the early morning hours of Monday.

snipped

The woman was only wearing a fanny pack, which had a small knife and a compass inside, and perhaps some other items. She was otherwise naked and, though it was a mild night, she was not prepared for the elements.

snipped

The campground is located in Gifford Pinchot National Forest and it's about 60 miles northeast of Portland.

http://www.kptv.com/story/22548141/s...ton-campground
    Now that is a headline you would never see in this country! Fanny has a very different meaning here!

After searching for Kelly all day Monday without success, teams suspended their search at 8 p.m. Monday and planned to resume again at 8 a.m. Tuesday, Cox said.

snipped

Search crews said Kelly crossed a creek and climbed up to Forest Road 54, on the other side of the canyon from the campground.

“Where she entered the creek is amazingly steep. It’s called Canyon Creek Campground for a reason,” said Sharon Ward, with Pacific Crest Search Dogs. “It’s very, very steep. So how she got down there barefoot is a wonder. And how she came up out of the bottom is a wonder.”

Ward said Kelly’s tracks stopped on the paved road, so search crews spent much of the day trying to find where she may have left the pavement and entered the woods.

It is unknown whether she may be on a road or trail in the area or if she is moving cross country.

http://q13fox.com/2013/06/10/woman-w...#ixzz2VurYNQNu

YOU can help find missing persons by sharing missing person notices on your social media!

Carl Click ‏@CarlClickKATU 19m
    Skamania County (WA) searchers resume looking for 19-yr old missing since Sunday on "spiritual quest." Updates today #liveonk2

Paige Cornwell ‏@pgcornwell 6m Seattle Times
    On her Facebook page, missing Washington hiker Maureen Kelly's job is listed as "guru at spreading the love."

Lord, please don't let a crazy sick perverted b@$7@rd have come across her. What a temptation she would've been running around like that. I sound like someone's mother right now but I don't even care, moms are often right!

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast