1180 users online (224 members and 956 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #2

Tim Bosma found dead
    National Post
    Josh Visser and Adrian Humphries13/05/14 | Last Updated: 13/05/14 4:01 PM ET
    “A number of searches have taken place and human remains have been located,” he said. “We are convinced by the totality of the evidence, that these are the remains of Tim Bosma. The evidence indicates that the remains have been burned.
    “This investigation is long from over,” he said. “We require more time to work as we pursue those that are responsible for Tim’s death.”
    Dellen Millard charged with murder of Tim Bosma
    Updated: Wed, 15 May 2013 11:45:31 GMT | By CBC News, cbc.ca
    Dellen Millard, a suspect in the disappearance of Tim Bosma, whose remains were found more than a week after he went missing while taking two men on a test drive of his truck, was charged today with first-degree murder when he appeared in a Hamilton court.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    I'm not sure that DM and his racing partner got mohawk hairdos because of the UFC fight. I've seen that DM's racing partner sported a mohawk years before the Baja race. JMO. Oh yeah, mohawks and facial hair don't really go well together, in my opinion. LOL
    This article states that DM says he's a descendant of Joseph Brant:

"Millard also told Seaman that he was "a direct descendant of Chief Joseph Brant," the Mohawk leader who aided the British forces during the American Revolution in the mid-1700s."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/...osma-case.html

I assumed that was why he liked wearing his hair that way...

Joseph Brant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

moo
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-24-2016 at 04:52 AM. Reason: broken link

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    This article states that the Millards were descendants of Joseph Brant:

"Millard also told Seaman that he was "a direct descendant of Chief Joseph Brant," the Mohawk leader who aided the British forces during the American Revolution in the mid-1700s."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/...osma-case.html

I assumed that was why he liked wearing his hair that way...

Joseph Brant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

moo
    Yes, I've been well aware of Grandpa's heritage claims and even posted about it early on. I'm just saying that AM has already worn his hair that way before so it wasn't anything new. I'm not sure about DM and whether he wore his hair that way before the summer of 2011.

Please continue here!

I moved a couple of posts from the old thread over.

...curious as I have not read anything much about the driver of DM truck,,suspect#3...Please enlighten me if anyone has heard ANYTHING at all...???>>>creepy that he/she is still wondering..what do you all think?...curious...robynhood...Yes I have been busy reading all the posts for weeks ...I am still here ...by the way...
    Last edited by robynhood; 06-11-2013 at 06:48 PM. Reason: typos
    Five years from now, when people think of Victoria Stafford they are going to think of the little girl that changed Canadian Laws and made it a safer nation for all children.
    Rodney Stafford; Victoria's Dad

**RIP Tim Bosma...
    Justice Shall Prevail

Quote Originally Posted by robynhood View Post
    I am still here ...by the way...
    <snip>

and still as cute as ever !!

Hi Robyn! We have no idea who suspect three is at this time. I sure hope LE know who that person is. Obviously someone was driving DM's blue Yukon and followed DM and MS in Tim's truck that horrific night. If they parted ways before the murder they need to contact LE and tell them what they know. They could be spared punishment if they do. If they are in anyway involved in the death of Tim they need to keep running or hiding because LE is onto them and it's only a matter of time before they are arrested and charged also. JMO
    Rest in peace Tori, Tim and Jeremy.

"On May 6th, the devil led the vilest form of evil down my driveway and it smiled at me before it took Tim away." Good always triumphs over evil. Keep the faith, justice will prevail. .

Maybe this 3 rd person had no idea whatwas gong to happen when they dropped off these2 guys , but highly doubt thats the case . a bizzare case with no 1 really talking , maybe in 2 days when they appear in court via video tape from theyre jails , just maybe we will learn a few more tidbits , from the charges they are being held on ...

...curious as I have not read anything much about the driver of DM truck,,suspect#3...Please enlighten me if anyone has heard ANYTHING at all...???>>>creepy that he/she is still wondering..what do you all think?...curious...robynhood...Yes I have been busy reading all the posts for weeks ...I am still here ...by the way...
    They haven't said anything recently, correct me if I'm wrong, last I heard they were saying there may not even be a 3rd suspect.......

I'm still having a really hard time believing that.......

Quote Originally Posted by shifty View Post
    They haven't said anything recently, correct me if I'm wrong, last I heard they were saying there may not even be a 3rd suspect.......

I'm still having a really hard time believing that.......
    LE is probably watching and waiting patiently for #3 to make an error. Lull him or her into thinking that no one is watching. #3 says something, or posts something ... then Bam! Gottcha!

Let us step back a moment....JMO..

1.I have read LE are saying it is believed TB was murdered in his RAM Truck ( i am sure a gruesome occurance ,,obviously)

2. Le have TB RAM truck.

3. Would you not think there would be a ton of evidence? (...like we saw in POOR Tori's trial .)

4. Now here is where it gets very fuzzy ...because we are going on"if"....

5. IMO only ...I am thinking that this was planned ...DM had $$ to pay for that Truck ..BUT ....I am feeling that RAM was not just bought for a Truck...

6. and imo if I am correct about ^....what do you ppl think about suspect#3 ...Do you think they were" JUST a Driver"...like why need a driver if you are going to test drive a truck....JMO unless there is more to ... looking at the truck for possible other reasons??? .....

....this whole scene looks very STRANGE ...what are you all thinking now?....robynhood...It makes me ANGRY that TB wife does not have answers when her loved husband is GONE....and Trials take way too LONG >>>IN CANADA..IMO again...robynhood.
    Last edited by robynhood; 06-11-2013 at 11:32 PM. Reason: edit wording...
    Five years from now, when people think of Victoria Stafford they are going to think of the little girl that changed Canadian Laws and made it a safer nation for all children.
    Rodney Stafford; Victoria's Dad

**RIP Tim Bosma...
    Justice Shall Prevail

Hard to believe any 1 could be involved in any case like this didnt say nothing to any 1 ,, whats the old saying - 2 people can keep a secret if 1 of them is dead . ( something like that )
    S M liked drugs , wonder if got high or druck and sing to friends.. just a thought

trial

Let us step back a moment....JMO..

1.I have read LE are saying it is believed TB was murdered in his RAM Truck ( i am sure a gruesome occurance ,,obviously)

2. Le have TB RAM truck.

3. Would you not think there would be a ton of evidence? (...like we saw in POOR Tori's trial .)

4. Now here is where it gets very fuzzy ...because we are going on"if"....

5. IMO only ...I am thinking that this was planned ...DM had $$ to pay for that Truck ..BUT ....I am feeling that RAM was not just bought for a Truck...

6. and imo if I am correct about ^....what do you ppl think about suspect#3 ...Do you think they were" JUST a Driver"...like why need a driver if you are going to test drive a truck....JMO unless there is more to ... looking at the truck for possible other reasons??? .....

....this whole scene looks very STRANGE ...what are you all thinking now?....robynhood...It makes me ANGRY that TB wife does not have answers when her loved husband is GONE....and Trials take way too LONG >>>IN CANADA..IMO again...robynhood.
    Hi Robyn , this case could take 2-3 yrs to go to court for sure , I wouldnt think they would go to court against these guys with a 3 or 4th suspect still out there..
    just my opinion though , we really dont know alot if you look at the big picture.

Court appearance today for both suspects. Wonder what's going to happen.

Tim Bosma accused Dellen Millard and Mark Smich to make court appearance

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/06...rt-appearance/

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast