1080 users online (268 members and 812 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

MI - Michelle Amy Lokker, 29, Fennville, Allegan County, 7 June 2003

Michelle Amy Lokker
    Missing since June 07, 2003 from Fennville, Allegan County Michigan

Vital Statistics
    • Date Of Birth: Dec. 4, 1973
    • Age at Time of Disappearance: 29 years old
    • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4"; 115 lbs
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; green eyes - Both ears and left breast were pierced at one time.
      Scars on left breast from biopsies and scar on her left breast from piercing
      "Brand" style burn/tattoo on her right hip. See photos for drawing of the "brand."

Circumstances of Disappearance NamUs DNA - Sample submitted - Tests complete
    Dental information / charting is available and entered

Michelle was last seen on 06/07/03 near Fennville Michigan. Her vehicle was found in the area of 121st Ave and 46th St in Allegan County. Some clothing believed to have been hers was located not far from her vehicle near the Kalamazoo River. To date Michelle has not been located. She was 29 years old at the time of her disappearance and would be 39 years old today.

Circumstances of Disappearance Michigan State Police
    Missing from: Holland, Mich.
    Birth: Dec. 4, 1973
    Race: White
    Height: 5'4"
    Weight: 115 lbs
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Brown hair

Michelle Amy Lokker was last seen on June 7, 2003, near Fennville, Mich. Her vehicle was found around 121st Avenue and 46th Street in Allegan County. Clothing that is believed to have belonged to Ms. Lokker was located not far from her vehicle near the Kalamazoo River. She was 29 years old at the time of her disappearance and would be 39 years old today.

The Charley Project- Michelle Lokker

Contact Trooper Scott Ernstes
    Phone 269-673-0500 ext. 4263
    Email sheriff@allegancounty.org
    Case number 8223-03

Attached Images Attached Images

Any thoughts on this case?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Bumping for the family
    A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows the public opinion.

Beautiful young woman. How sad I really, really hope that they searched the water near where her clothes were found.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

In 2001 Sarah Kinslow vanished after being dropped off at school. Thirteen years have passed...where is she?

Just saw this thread...I knew Michelle as an acquaintance. She seemed like a kind, good soul and decent person. I think she wanted to become a vet or work with animal rescue or something like that, but unfortunately I think she may have been become depressed. The last time I saw her she was a shell of her old self, it was heartbreaking. The only thing that I heard was that it was assumed suicide since her car and neatly folded clothes were found next to the Kalamazoo River. The river was searched but nothing was ever found. I've never heard any more details than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangie View Post
    Just saw this thread...I knew Michelle as an acquaintance. She seemed like a kind, good soul and decent person. I think she wanted to become a vet or work with animal rescue or something like that, but unfortunately I think she may have been become depressed. The last time I saw her she was a shell of her old self, it was heartbreaking. The only thing that I heard was that it was assumed suicide since her car and neatly folded clothes were found next to the Kalamazoo River. The river was searched but nothing was ever found. I've never heard any more details than that.
    Interesting, Tangie. How sad if it is true

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

In 2001 Sarah Kinslow vanished after being dropped off at school. Thirteen years have passed...where is she?

Allegan County MP listing for Michelle: http://cms.allegancounty.org/sheriff...9d80768c0&ID=3