Website
www.facebook.com
Michelle Amy Lokker
Missing since June 07, 2003 from Fennville, Allegan County Michigan

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: Dec. 4, 1973
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 29 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'4"; 115 lbs
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; green eyes - Both ears and left breast were pierced at one time.
    Scars on left breast from biopsies and scar on her left breast from piercing
    "Brand" style burn/tattoo on her right hip. See photos for drawing of the "brand."

Circumstances of Disappearance NamUs DNA - Sample submitted - Tests complete
Dental information / charting is available and entered

Michelle was last seen on 06/07/03 near Fennville Michigan. Her vehicle was found in the area of 121st Ave and 46th St in Allegan County. Some clothing believed to have been hers was located not far from her vehicle near the Kalamazoo River. To date Michelle has not been located. She was 29 years old at the time of her disappearance and would be 39 years old today.

Circumstances of Disappearance Michigan State Police
Missing from: Holland, Mich.
Birth: Dec. 4, 1973
Race: White
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 115 lbs
Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown hair

Michelle Amy Lokker was last seen on June 7, 2003, near Fennville, Mich. Her vehicle was found around 121st Avenue and 46th Street in Allegan County. Clothing that is believed to have belonged to Ms. Lokker was located not far from her vehicle near the Kalamazoo River. She was 29 years old at the time of her disappearance and would be 39 years old today.

The Charley Project- Michelle Lokker

Contact Trooper Scott Ernstes
Phone 269-673-0500 ext. 4263
Email sheriff@allegancounty.org
Case number 8223-03

:rose:​

Attachments

• BrandScarBurnOnHip.jpg
    BrandScarBurnOnHip.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 27
  • img_3353.jpg
    img_3353.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 33
  • img_3375.jpeg
    img_3375.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 29
Bumping for the family

Beautiful young woman. How sad :( I really, really hope that they searched the water near where her clothes were found.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Just saw this thread...I knew Michelle as an acquaintance. She seemed like a kind, good soul and decent person. I think she wanted to become a vet or work with animal rescue or something like that, but unfortunately I think she may have been become depressed. The last time I saw her she was a shell of her old self, it was heartbreaking. The only thing that I heard was that it was assumed suicide since her car and neatly folded clothes were found next to the Kalamazoo River. The river was searched but nothing was ever found. I've never heard any more details than that.

Just saw this thread...I knew Michelle as an acquaintance. She seemed like a kind, good soul and decent person. I think she wanted to become a vet or work with animal rescue or something like that, but unfortunately I think she may have been become depressed. The last time I saw her she was a shell of her old self, it was heartbreaking. The only thing that I heard was that it was assumed suicide since her car and neatly folded clothes were found next to the Kalamazoo River. The river was searched but nothing was ever found. I've never heard any more details than that.

Interesting, Tangie. How sad if it is true :(

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Is nobody going to ask why she had a brand on her hip? Like a literal brand?

Is nobody going to ask why she had a brand on her hip? Like a literal brand?
Could've been done as a teenager as a "tattoo". I've had a few friends brand themselves as teens actually! It's not the most uncommon. There could be a very sad or disturbing explanation as well, but just wanted to add that most of the midwest is insanely boring (born & raised!) and many of us do risky or harmful things as teens simply because we are so bored. I wish that was a joke.

Bumping for the beautiful Michelle. Where is her family in this?

Could've been done as a teenager as a "tattoo". I've had a few friends brand themselves as teens actually! It's not the most uncommon. There could be a very sad or disturbing explanation as well, but just wanted to add that most of the midwest is insanely boring (born & raised!) and many of us do risky or harmful things as teens simply because we are so bored. I wish that was a joke.

Bumping for the beautiful Michelle. Where is her family in this?
Ive had a go at trying to find information about her family or even friends but nothing has turned up. I cant even find who reported her as missing. Its so sad to me that its been 18 years and there's little to no information on this woman?? strange

A Michigan woman whose clothes were found by a river near her abandoned vehicle is still missing after 19 years, officials said.

Michelle Amy Lokker was last seen June 7, 2003, near Fennville, which is southwest of Grand Rapids and northwest of Kalamazoo.

Lokker’s vehicle was found in the area of 121st Avenue and 46th Street in Allegan County, according to authorities.

Some clothing believed to belong to Lokker was found not far from her vehicle near the Kalamazoo River, police said.

Lokker was 29 years old when she disappeared. She was 5 feet, 4 inches tall and weighed about 115 pounds.

Now, she would be 48 years old.

Anyone with information about this case is asked to call the Allegan County Sheriff’s Office at 269-673-0500.

A Michigan woman whose clothes were found by a river near her abandoned vehicle is still missing after 19 years, officials said.

Michelle Amy Lokker was last seen June 7, 2003, near Fennville, which is southwest of Grand Rapids and northwest of Kalamazoo.

Lokker’s vehicle was found in the area of 121st Avenue and 46th Street in Allegan County, according to authorities.

Some clothing believed to belong to Lokker was found not far from her vehicle near the Kalamazoo River, police said.

Lokker was 29 years old when she disappeared. She was 5 feet, 4 inches tall and weighed about 115 pounds.

Now, she would be 48 years old.

Anyone with information about this case is asked to call the Allegan County Sheriff’s Office at 269-673-0500.
I’m glad theres a new article about Michelle, even if it does have the same generic information on it, it’s still helping to bring awareness to her case.

Reactions: byo
20 years missing, still so little information available :(

Reactions: byo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member