Reaction score
Sidebar where you will find
smiley_chitchat_zpse94ac660.gif
smiley_thehives_zps28da80fb.gif
barsmilies.gif
chinese-restaurant-smiley-emoticon.gif
and
laughingtogether_zps3153f9be.gif

Stay safe all that may be in the path of some bad weather. Mother nature sure has unleashed her wrath as of late :please:

K-if i am not boring anyone. Back to some stories of my student Institution days. Had a Nurse chew me out for charting "B"owel "M"ovements on the med charts. When she was done with her tirade of what an idiot student I was I smiled sweetly and said BM are my initials. My very first day. 7 a.m. I am sent into a ward with instructions to put a straight jackets back on a little Houdini who wore 3 yet managed to get out of them. I wondered why there was a crowd gathered at the doorway as I entered. They failed to tell me after he got out of the 3 straight jackets he would pop his eyeballs out of his head and play with them.

Agreed! It's been a wild ride here in Iowa, I can't imagine what it's been like for those who have been in more severe weather. I've restocked my "survival kit," that's for sure.

K-if i am not boring anyone. Back to some stories of my student Institution days. Had a Nurse chew me out for charting "B"owel "M"ovements on the med charts. When she was done with her tirade of what an idiot student I was I smiled sweetly and said BM are my initials. My very first day. 7 a.m. I am sent into a ward with instructions to put a straight jackets back on a little Houdini who wore 3 yet managed to get out of them. I wondered why there was a crowd gathered at the doorway as I entered. They failed to tell me after he got out of the 3 straight jackets he would pop his eyeballs out of his head and play with them.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Keep 'em coming!

Agreed! It's been a wild ride here in Iowa, I can't imagine what it's been like for those who have been in more severe weather. I've restocked my "survival kit," that's for sure.

Stay safe. I know I pay alot more attention to weather alerts. It's so severe anymore it seems.

:floorlaugh: Can't wait to hear more...

:eek: holy.cow. :eek::eek:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Ok I have seen a lot but nothing compares to the eyeballs....eyeballs...wow.

Ok I have seen a lot but nothing compares to the eyeballs....eyeballs...wow.

Ya I was pretty green then LOL I had no idea there is a pressure point below the eye one can press and out they come. Had no idea they hung like that when popped out :scared:

I had folks that were what we deemed regurgitators. Could get their fist down their throat up to their elbow. I kid you not. My first OCD Patient hit me so hard she sent me flying across the room. What was i thinking by interrupting her hand washing routine:banghead: It was totally my fault. I should have known better.

I had folks that were what we deemed regurgitators. Could get their fist down their throat up to their elbow. I kid you not. My first OCD Patient hit me so hard she sent me flying across the room. What was i thinking by interrupting her hand washing routine:banghead: It was totally my fault. I should have known better.

What?! I have a horrible gag reflex when I brush my teeth.

What?! I have a horrible gag reflex when I brush my teeth.

Ya me too. Especially when i try to brush my tongue as they say we should. It takes practice but we had many who did this. We had special mitts but they always managed to get out of them.

Ya I was pretty green then LOL I had no idea there is a pressure point below the eye one can press and out they come. Had no idea they hung like that when popped out :scared:

Ummmm well this could be a good party trick I guess lol. I have seen this in a pug once but never a human. Eyeballs..wow.

Ok, gotta change the subject lol. Does anyone just adore Michael Buble? I heart him so much.

[video=youtube;xvJJpGbUpLM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvJJpGbUpLM[/video]

Guess it all boils down to this...You only are as safe as you make your enviroment. You need to be hypervigilant re: someone who constantly engraciates thenselves into your circle. Pops out of the wood work and dog doors....Stay vigilant if someone during phone sex asks you to repeat yourself, you find them as an unwanted gift under the Christmas tree. Did I miss anything???

Last story. Again a Student. I was always sent down near shift end to submit any/all requisition forms. Of course it required me to go the THE BASEMENT. By myself. I hated being in the bowels of that place. I would run into a man who i called "sewing guy". He was always late leaving his daily work program and as luck would have it I would run into him. Now this guy freaked me out. He looked criminally insane. He would approach me and say "Do you sew" over and over again. Rub his hands together. Follow me and I could hear the escalated excitement in his voice. I was sure I would die in the bowels of that basement lol. Fast rewind to today. I see "sewing guy" now and again. He is doing amazing and we actually have great conversation. The End lol.

Ahh yes. Never seen up to the elbow but have dealt with ppl who show their displeasure by vomiting/pooing/peeing. On cue almost.

Last story. Again a Student. I was always sent down near shift end to submit any/all requisition forms. Of course it required me to go the THE BASEMENT. By myself. I hated being in the bowels of that place. I would run into a man who i called "sewing guy". He was always late leaving his daily work program and as luck would have it I would run into him. Now this guy freaked me out. He looked criminally insane. He would approach me and say "Do you sew" over and over again. Rub his hands together. Follow me and I could hear the escalated excitement in his voice. I was sure I would die in the bowels of that basement lol. Fast rewind to today. I see "sewing guy" now and again. He is doing amazing and we actually have great conversation. The End lol.

I want more! I love stories! (Of course I am not thr misstress of the thread either lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member