MS - Disturbing Video of boy abusing baby

popsicle

faith hope love
Reaction score
I came across this video on Fox2Now FB and it is just OMFG unbelievable what this kid is doing. He is going to kill his baby sister one day soon if he hasn't already. This video is from 2012 so I do not know if it was ever investigated or even where it is from so I have no idea if it was posted here before, sorry.

I pulled the video to a separate link so it doesn't get lost but also have included the Fox2 link.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3581411693187

https://www.facebook.com/FOX2Now?filter=2

Edit: After watching it again I see it is a daycare and this boy is beating on the kids there. Very, very disturbing.

Oh. My. God.

What is wrong with that kid??? Was something done about this??? That is beyond disturbing!

Ohmygod, please tell me he's been stopped.

Little *advertiser censored* will be on Death Row eventually.

Granted, this article is old, but I'm shocked by how little was done to all involved:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...hing-kicking-and-choking-toddlers-at-daycare/

From your link:

“He bad. He fight but he don’t fight little babies. He do also have a problem. He take medicine every day and he just a normal child,” says the aunt, Vinia Dolley.

Guess "normal" is relative eh? The kid won't get locked up until he rapes or kills someone though (or maybe someone will kill him first).

That is exactly why states mandate that kids are grouped by age. This boy should have never been allowed with babies and toddlers.

FWIW, I had a malicious virus alert when I went to the article...

I came across this video on Fox2Now FB and it is just OMFG unbelievable what this kid is doing. He is going to kill his baby sister one day soon if he hasn't already. This video is from 2012 so I do not know if it was ever investigated or even where it is from so I have no idea if it was posted here before, sorry.

I pulled the video to a separate link so it doesn't get lost but also have included the Fox2 link.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3581411693187

https://www.facebook.com/FOX2Now?filter=2

Edit: After watching it again I see it is a daycare and this boy is beating on the kids there. Very, very disturbing.

And no one is watching or paying attention. That is so, so disturbing!!

And no one is watching or paying attention. That is so, so disturbing!!

I saw this when it was first posted, and that was my first thought. Why was that toddler sitting there alone for so long, and why were they all paying so little attention that he could cause that much trouble?

I see this kind of stuff in the grocery store and in public sometimes. An older sibling hurts a younger one, and the mom is absolutely oblivious. This kid is GOOD at doing it when the adults aren't looking, and it takes him just one second, and if any adult spun around and looked, he appeared to be comforting the child he just harmed.

What else is amazing to me, about this video, is how quickly the hurt children stop screaming, if they even begin to scream at all. Kids learn early when it gets them nowhere to cry out for help.

Thank goodness for video.

I am sick to my stomach. I wish I hadn't watched that.

Oh good grief. Me, too, tlcya.

That's not "bullying" I cannot BELIEVE that word was used! - that's flat out brutal, physical assault! I hope to heaven those babies subjected to his attacks have been thoroughly checked for brain and other internal injuries.

I agree, budding psychopath. Notice how he checks over and over whether anyone's looking, and uses the seconds he has unsupervised to make his moves.. HOW did those people NOT question the injuries/screaming/etc and DO something about it before things got this far?

That boy should be in a psychiatric facility for assessment and treatment. His parents need thorough investigating for possible ongoing abuse. The daycare ought to be shut the heck down, if this is what goes on there.

Miserable. Just miserable. Those poor little babies. :(

Psychopath. That is all I can say. I wish I'd never seen it but hope to hell something is done about this boy. Those poor poor children. Who can we contact? What can we do to get someone to follow up? I don't care how old that video is - someone needs to act. Forget what he could do in the future - who knows if this is the worst he has done? I bet there are some injured/dead animals in his wake too.

What gets me is - that little boy committing those atrocious assaults on babies is only NINE years old.. What the heck has gone on in his short life to make him think that viciously attacking helpless babies is an awesome thing to do?

Unless he has some serious neurological condition that is not linked to parental abuse and neglect/drugs/alcohol, the people who created this little monster NEED to be seen as 100% culpable for what their child has done. The boy himself is so very obviously in desperate need of help - and he should get it before he gains three more feet and 150 pounds of weight into those attacks and ends up killing somebody. In fact, any one of those kicking/punching attacks -could- have resulted in a baby's death... oy, this has upset me...

I cannot believe this story - and the assault itself - has so little follow-up. It's the type of story that one would expect to go viral.. and thus have every Govt department concerned falling over themselves to make things right.

So why is it so downplayed, and why is there so little follow-up?

I can't believe I just watched this. My nephew used to pull his sister around, but it was done because he truly wanted her to be with him...just couldn't lift her and carry her (they are only 18 months apart).

This?? This is behavior that he's seen, and has done a LOT in his past...he's either been very badly abused himself (and has the anger issues to go with it), or he's watched others do this to her/another child.

This child makes sure he's got the time to hit/kick/bite without being caught...(except by the CCTV)...

This boy is in serious trouble...and I hope the little girl is all right in the end. She herself will have serious issues - likely anger, definitely self esteem/confidence issues - if this is not handled directly with some good therapy.

Bless this little child's heart...the wee girl, and the boy. I hope he gets the help he very desperately needs, and it's not coming from a medicine bottle. He needs some serious therapy, and (although I know it's not going to happen) some investigation as to where he learned this brutal behavior from.

Yes, we will be reading about him - likely in only a few short years.

Best-
Herding Cats

I haven't watched it yet but just in reading everyone's comments, I don't think I want to. I remember on one very popular reality show - one of the older twins caught on camera pinching, hitting, kicking, pushing her younger siblings and then noticing the camera and rushing to hug & be nice to them. It was chilling to watch the change in her demeanour from viscious and souless to suddenly affectionate and smiling. All I could think was psychopath (and still do). Her parents seemed pretty much oblivious to it except to say that she sometimes needed a bit more attention.

In this case, has anyone contacted the news station to see if they would consider doing an update?

FWIW, I had a malicious virus alert when I went to the article...

which link? I want to watch the video but want to avoid the nasty malware - thank you for the warning

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back