1510 users online (250 members and 1260 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Update 18 June 2013: In depth interview with Sharlene Bosma

Watch chch channel 11 , Hamilton , Indepth interview at 6 pm today ,, hr away ,, saw ,a preview clip , they buried tim thid past monday ...

Watch the interview , maybe she might let a few thing out of bag ..

She angry for sure ...
    Last edited by bessie; 06-14-2013 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Edited thread title

Quote Originally Posted by Shaky pi View Post
    Watch chch channel 11 , Hamilton , Indepth interview at 6 pm today ,, hr away ,, saw ,a preview clip , they buried tim thid past monday ...

Watch the interview , maybe she might let a few thing out of bag ..

She angry for sure ...
    I hope Sharlene's anger lasts for a long time. Anger is part of the grieving process and it helps one put some time and space between the sorrow that will be left when all that anger subsides.

Hugs, thoughts and prayers to this lovely wife and mother across the miles.

Sad and terrible enough that Tim Bosma was murdered. But it makes it even worse that there is no body to kiss good bye or touch, or as SB said to hold his hand.

-Nothing feels real
    -He's not coming back
    -Need to know what happened and why it happened
    -Doesn't spend most of her time alone
    -Support group: brother, close friends,

more to come...

Said she dont know how he died , i believe her , if your loved 1 was taken in a horrible way , police would tell you how he/she died because u r family... i believe cops dont know exactly how tim died , i dont think enough of tim left to prove that ..
    She also said she googles tims name everyday , im sure we at websleuths show up there everyday,, shes reading us im sure ....

Said she dont know how he died , i believe her , if your loved 1 was taken in a horrible way , police would tell you how he/she died because u r family... i believe cops dont know exactly how tim died , i dont think enough of tim left to prove that ..
    She also said she googles tims name everyday , im sure we at websleuths show up there everyday,, shes reading us im sure ....
    It was reported that it could take 6-8 months for the coronor's report to be complete. I think that is why they don't know yet...but I am willing to bet, they will have a pretty good idea of how by the time all forensics and evidence has been examined. Somehow, there is enough evidence for them to say he didn't burn alive, so they have to know something.
    Our memories shape us, providing a backdrop for our daily lives, a context for our actions, a rationale for our sometimes dubious decisions. Who we are today is inextricably woven through with memories of who we were yesterday, and the days before that.

“In 18 months I think we spent over $10,000 in repairs. It was a lemon!” she said. “It makes me angry. And I don’t understand.”

http://metronews.ca/news/hamilton/70...ow-speaks-out/

Well, there goes the theory of him trying to save the truck in a high jacking! I think if it were a lemon, TB would have been all to happy to let them just have the truck and collect insurance on it!
    Our memories shape us, providing a backdrop for our daily lives, a context for our actions, a rationale for our sometimes dubious decisions. Who we are today is inextricably woven through with memories of who we were yesterday, and the days before that.

Nettie , i have to disagree with you , if they knew , im sure wife would know for sure , but i believed her in her 1 st interview ....if it does take 6-8 months , that not good , dm and m s go for bail Aug 1 ... Said she buried him in tiny box ,, u will hear that soon

Here is the link to back up what I said.

Hamilton police say results of the forensic examination aren’t expected for some time. A coroner’s report with details on how Tim Bosma died could take six to eight months to complete.

Read more: http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/more-que...#ixzz2WEWVg7Fa

Nettie , i have to disagree with you , if they knew , im sure wife would know for sure , but i believed her in her 1 st interview ....if it does take 6-8 months , that not good , dm and m s go for bail Aug 1 ... Said she buried him in tiny box ,, u will hear that soon

There is also the possibility she does know, but can't say because that would be part of the evidence, and there is a publication ban so it can't be discussed. That was her way of avoiding anymore on it possibly?

I'm not sure why this comes up over and over anyway--exact cause of death is not required for a conviction.
    “Evil begins when you begin to treat people as things.” -- Terry Pratchett

Again, my condolences to Sharlene, the Bosma family and friends.

She apparently is a strong lady and has a great support system around her with the church and family.

I hope she continues to talk about her experience as it is one of the quickest ways to heal. MOO

God Bless her and her family.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel7 View Post
    Again, my condolences to Sharlene, the Bosma family and friends.

She apparently is a strong lady and has a great support system around her with the church and family.

I hope she continues to talk about her experience as it is one of the quickest ways to heal. MOO

God Bless her and her family.
    I agree. With what little I've read of her, she seems like the type of person who will manage to rise above this tragedy rather than be destroyed by it.
    “Evil begins when you begin to treat people as things.” -- Terry Pratchett

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast