1230 users online (242 members and 988 guests)  

Websleuths News

Pole dancing the latest fad

Silver disco balls spin red lip-shaped lights around the room and Britney Spears' "Oops I did it again" blares as Debbie gives herself a cheeky slap on the left buttock. In school uniform, suspenders and high heels, she struts confidently around the pole, hooks her leg around it and swings to the ground before rippling back up. Flicking her long hair aside, she pauses to glance over her shoulder at the audience.

But contrary to appearances, Debbie is no pole pro. She's a 42-year-old married banker in London who has just completed a six-week beginners' course in pole dancing at My Pole Dance School in London.

She is one of growing numbers of urban British women -- from bankers and accountants to charity workers and housewives -- who are using poles to get fit and get sexy.

http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle.jhtml;QJGPM1XFSRSRUCRBAE0CFE

Strip tease type dancing is very popular here as a way to get in shape. Many classes are offered and some use the traditional strip pole.

We have a Four Poster bed.. so actually I have had some practice already

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    We have a Four Poster bed.. so actually I have had some practice already
    Happy Easter Cass.

You too JBean, I thought about you when I saw all the JellyBeans in the Easter aisle yesterday.

LMAO CASS.... I actually ordered the video from the s-factor. All the rage in California. Even Terri Hatcher from desperate housewives takes lessons with the s-factor. It's FUN... and your hubby WOULD LOVE IT.

Take a chance - DIVE IN!!! WHOOHOOOO
    http://www.sfactor.com/index.asp