1184 users online (225 members and 959 guests)  

Websleuths News

RSO Rapes 14 Year Old He Met On FB, And Takes Photos

Just keep them locked the h*ll up, please.

Jonathan Margart already an RSO met a 14 year old girl on FB and then sexually assaulted her. He took photos with? His girlfriends cell phone. Girlfriend reported to police.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/C...211639361.html

It appears that somebody beat his *** down a few years ago regarding gang intimidation because Margart was "talking **** on him".

http://law.justia.com/cases/washingt...-2-09-doc.html

Maybe they'll meet up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    It appears that somebody beat his *** down a few years ago regarding gang intimidation because Margart was "talking **** on him".

http://law.justia.com/cases/washingt...-2-09-doc.html

Maybe they'll meet up again.
    I hope they do....many many times......and YEA to the gf for having the guts to stand up and turn him in!!!!All to often in cases like these, the gf stays silent and pretends not to believe.
    Debora Sue Lowe - Age 13, missing from Pompano, FL since February 29, 1972 (Leap Year)
    Missing Child Haunts Family Nearly 40 Years Later - 9/19/2011
    White Female
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 56″
    Weight: 125 lbs
    Debbie is believed to have been a victim of the serial killer Gerard John Schaefer Jr. He was convicted of only two murders in the 1970s but is believed to be responsible for the murders and disappearances of many other girls and young women in the 60s and 70s, including Wendy Stevenson, Peggy Rahn ,Carmen Hallock, Pamela Nater and Nancy Leichner in 1966.

• Everything I write is JMHO and NO OFFENSE is INTENDED

And THIS is why I gave my daughter so many, many lectures about "perverts on Facebook" - at ages eight and up. She's so savvy now at 14, she says she can spot a pedo in a kid's chatroom in under 30 seconds just by the 'tone' of the messages. "They use certain words, Mum, and always ask the same kind of things. And I'm not stupid." - she also teaches her friends what to look for.. and encourages them not to be foolish, in sending pictures or arranging meet-ups of internet friends without both sets of parents being there..

I am pretty proud of my girl.

It's a miserable state of affairs that RSO's who like to rape kids are free to use the internet and to rape again. Harsher laws and sentences are so desperately needed!

Ditto, regarding the gf and her reporting the rapist. She may have saved other young girls from the same fate.

And THIS is why I gave my daughter so many, many lectures about "perverts on Facebook" - at ages eight and up. She's so savvy now at 14, she says she can spot a pedo in a kid's chatroom in under 30 seconds just by the 'tone' of the messages. "They use certain words, Mum, and always ask the same kind of things. And I'm not stupid." - she also teaches her friends what to look for.. and encourages them not to be foolish, in sending pictures or arranging meet-ups of internet friends without both sets of parents being there..

You rock! You and your darling daughter sound like you could give lessons to other kids

Parts of that article really tick me off....Headline says "rape" yet in the article it states that the 2 "had sex" :headbang: It can't be both!! She is 14, she can not give consent to "have sex". It's rape, not sex!

25 February 2014

Jonathan Manuel Margart, 24, Centralia, 2nd degree possession of depictions of minor engaged in sexually explicit conduct, sentenced to 50 months in prison, 10 months community custody, $3,236 in fees.
    http://www.chronline.com/records/lew....html?mode=jqm