GUILTY RSO Rapes 14 Year Old He Met On FB, And Takes Photos

And THIS is why I gave my daughter so many, many lectures about "perverts on Facebook" - at ages eight and up. She's so savvy now at 14, she says she can spot a pedo in a kid's chatroom in under 30 seconds just by the 'tone' of the messages. "They use certain words, Mum, and always ask the same kind of things. And I'm not stupid." - she also teaches her friends what to look for.. and encourages them not to be foolish, in sending pictures or arranging meet-ups of internet friends without both sets of parents being there..

I am pretty proud of my girl. :)

It's a miserable state of affairs that RSO's who like to rape kids are free to use the internet and to rape again. Harsher laws and sentences are so desperately needed!

Ditto, regarding the gf and her reporting the rapist. She may have saved other young girls from the same fate.

And THIS is why I gave my daughter so many, many lectures about "perverts on Facebook" - at ages eight and up. She's so savvy now at 14, she says she can spot a pedo in a kid's chatroom in under 30 seconds just by the 'tone' of the messages. "They use certain words, Mum, and always ask the same kind of things. And I'm not stupid." - she also teaches her friends what to look for.. and encourages them not to be foolish, in sending pictures or arranging meet-ups of internet friends without both sets of parents being there..

You rock! You and your darling daughter sound like you could give lessons to other kids :)

Parts of that article really tick me off....Headline says "rape" yet in the article it states that the 2 "had sex" :headbang: It can't be both!! She is 14, she can not give consent to "have sex". It's rape, not sex!

Out and about in Kitsap community which held a notification meeting. That was in December of 2018

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back