1079 users online (194 members and 885 guests)  

Websleuths News

PM problems today??

Hi, just got a PM a short while ago from a newbie in a thread we've both been on, who says he's had trouble with his PMs getting through to people. Begged me to reply to him to let him know if he was doing something wrong. I replied a quickie ok--got your message, but have not heard back from him (about 20 minutes ago)...and was just wondering if maybe there was an issue with PMs today? or just his mailbox in particular? (I can PM a mod his username if wanted. If PMs are working, that is .)
    ~ Fly with the wind. ~

Quote Originally Posted by PoirotryInMotion View Post
    Hi, just got a PM a short while ago from a newbie in a thread we've both been on, who says he's had trouble with his PMs getting through to people. Begged me to reply to him to let him know if he was doing something wrong. I replied a quickie ok--got your message, but have not heard back from him (about 20 minutes ago)...and was just wondering if maybe there was an issue with PMs today? or just his mailbox in particular? (I can PM a mod his username if wanted. If PMs are working, that is .)
    No pm problems that I'm aware of. If you want to pm me his username I'll see if I can help. :-)

Ima

Thank you--I just now got a reply; think all must be fine, now. ;-)
    ~ Fly with the wind. ~