PM problems today??

PoirotryInMotion

Registered Muser
Reaction score
Hi, just got a PM a short while ago from a newbie in a thread we've both been on, who says he's had trouble with his PMs getting through to people. Begged me to reply to him to let him know if he was doing something wrong. I replied a quickie ok--got your message, but have not heard back from him (about 20 minutes ago)...and was just wondering if maybe there was an issue with PMs today? or just his mailbox in particular? (I can PM a mod his username if wanted. If PMs are working, that is ;).)

Hi, just got a PM a short while ago from a newbie in a thread we've both been on, who says he's had trouble with his PMs getting through to people. Begged me to reply to him to let him know if he was doing something wrong. I replied a quickie ok--got your message, but have not heard back from him (about 20 minutes ago)...and was just wondering if maybe there was an issue with PMs today? or just his mailbox in particular? (I can PM a mod his username if wanted. If PMs are working, that is ;).)

No pm problems that I'm aware of. If you want to pm me his username I'll see if I can help. :)

Ima

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back