TN - Woman, 3 teenage daughters shot in Nashville, 2013

Reader

Reaction score
http://www.centurylink.net/news/rea...p-woman_3_teenage_daughters_shot_in_nashvi-ap

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Nashville police were searching Friday night for a man they said shot his girlfriend and her three teenage daughters at an apartment complex and then fled the scene barefoot.

Police said in a news release that 39-year-old Earnest Woodley, who also goes by Earnest Moore, is wanted in the shooting of his girlfriend, 34-year-old Nicole Luke, and her 14-year-old twin daughters inside an apartment. Police said he then shot Luke's 15-year-old daughter as she sat outside in an SUV.

All four victims were transported to Vanderbilt University Medical Center and were in stable condition Friday night. Woodley has a previous conviction for second-degree murder in the 1990s in Shelby County, police said.

Arrest warrants were issued charging Woodley with four counts each of attempted homicide and aggravated assault.

Woodley is considered armed and dangerous and police asked for the public's help for information on his whereabouts.......more......

picture.php

Coward. Shooting an unarmed woman and three children.

It's so good they are stable. I thought when first reading that they had all been killed. Hope they catch him before he can hurt anyone else or get more girlfriends. Convicted of 2nd dgree muder in the 90's and he's already out doing more? What a suprise, not.

He looks like such a nice guy! Who would have thunk this could happen?

Just cause a guy has tear drop tattoos and a prison record, it doesn't mean he won't be a great father figure to your children!

I just have to shake my head when I see this unpredictable random violent crime. Terrible.

What a creep! :eek: :eek:

My feelings are they should have accidently shot Moore dead when he turned himself in!!

Prayers for recovery of the mother and three daughters. :please:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆