1209 users online (213 members and 996 guests)  

Websleuths News

Summary

I look forward to talking about this case again with everyone. Who wants to give me a quick summary of what has happened since my I went away (march I believe) Business exploded and have been doing 7 day/90 hour work weeks. Whatever spare time I have had has been used trying to maintain sanity/human relations/physical health.
    Copyright © LINative13 —All Rights Reserved— Any duplication of any portion of this post except on Websleuths.com without the express written permission of 2013 LINative13 shall be punishable to the full extent of the law.

Welcome back! Not much has been happening, unfortunately.

• I'm looking forward to a book coming out on July 9 called Lost Girls: An Unsolved American Mystery. It's about the GB4 and SG. It looks like it will be a thoughtful, serious book; the author has apparently spent a lot of time with the victims' families. I expect it will contain new tidbits for all of us to chew over. There's an excerpt on the authors' site that I just read. The release of this book may bring some media attention back to this case and that often seems to nudge things along.

• If you went away in March, you probably already know about Natasha Jugo. Her information was just added to NAMUS. Her body has never been found.

• A new poster named AstroKitty joined our discussion a few weeks ago. She had great insights into the Jessica Taylor case, among other things. Nothing like a fresh set of eyes on old information.

Those are the newer developments that spring to my mind, anyway. I may be forgetting something.

Sadly ... absolutely nothing

Quote Originally Posted by LINative13 View Post
    Who wants to give me a quick summary of what has happened since I went away (march I believe).
    I've been dating this new girl. I'm pretty into her. We'll see where it goes. Work is work. That never changes. The economy sucks so it's nice to have a job. I'm taking a break from school and in my spare time catching up on some books I've been wanting to read, as well as tearing it up online in Black Ops 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The mind is it's own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven." - John Milton, Paradise Lost

Quote Originally Posted by WI1987 View Post
    Sadly ... absolutely nothing
    Oh, did LI mean with the case?

"The mind is it's own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven." - John Milton, Paradise Lost

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph View Post
    I'm looking forward to this book coming out on July 9 called Lost Girls: An Unsolved American Mystery. It's about the GB4 and SG. It looks like it will be a thoughtful, serious book; the author has apparently spent a lot of time with the victims' families. I expect it will contain new tidbits for all of us to chew.
    Ah yes. I heard about this some time ago. I believe they are doing a signing of this book at a Barnes & Noble in NYC. The author as well as Thomas Spota and Khalil White (Remy) have all signed on to be there. Hope I can get my copy signed by all three of them.

Quote Originally Posted by genericwhitemale View Post
    Ah yes. I heard about this some time ago. I believe they are doing a signing of this book at a Barnes & Noble in NYC. The author as well as Thomas Spota and Khalil White (Remy) have all signed on to be there. Hope I can get my copy signed by all three of them.

That would be a very interesting event. I wish I could go.

I wish Remy had participated here longer. Perhaps he still reads.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph View Post
    That would be a very interesting event. I wish I could go.

I wish Remy had participated here longer. Perhaps he still reads.
    Should I give him your regards?

Are you joking? You forgot

Question Khalil White (Remy)

Who is Khalil White (Remy)?
    <b><span style=font-family: Comic Sans MS>“I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a witch with a B, okay.” 
― Madonna</span></b>

Welcome back LINative13.

Someone give us more info on this KW (Remy). This is new to me.

Quote Originally Posted by PickleChris View Post
    Welcome back LINative13.

Someone give us more info on this KW (Remy). This is new to me.
    JT's pimp/bf--gang-banger BLOOD-remyred69---piece of "work" "upstanding" citizen

Hence the "Remys angel" tattoo
    Copyright © LINative13 —All Rights Reserved— Any duplication of any portion of this post except on Websleuths.com without the express written permission of 2013 LINative13 shall be punishable to the full extent of the law.

Journey to Middle Earth. Lord of the Rings.

its not on the authors site

the author has a page and its not on his page
    that he will be with spota and remy at barnes and noble.
    Copyright © 2013 To Kill A Mockingbird —— I was lucky enough to win the lottery..wooo hoooo Dreams DO COME TRUE See ya.....

If you can't pick up on his sarcasm then I don't know what to tell you.

I just wanted a quick run down of the last 4 months.