Oculolinctus -- Dangerous new "fad" among teens

Sonya610

Former Member
Reaction score
Human's have a long and very well documented range of sexually perverse acts -- it is nearly impossible to imagine a "new" act between two humans that hasn't been done before.

Leave it to the clever and inventive Japanese youth to actually come up what may be a truly "new" sexual act for the first time in a couple of thousand years! Oculolinctus otherwise known as "worming". A new fad among Japanese youth and one that is threatening to spread to other countries. Inspired by a Japanese Music Video in which the hot lead singer had his eyeball licked seductively by a fan....that is new trend among school kids!

This whacky new practice has supposedly caused a rash of pink eye in some schools, eye licking can also spread herpes and can cause infections that permanently scar/blind the victim.

So for all of the protective mom's on the forum, add this to the list of things you need to warn your children about! If your tween comes home with a case of pink-eye shortly after "going steady" for the first time... well...you may need to as some questions.

In an interview with the Huffington Post, David Granet, M.D., an ophthalmologist said "Nothing good can come of this. There are ridges on the tongue that can cause a corneal abrasion. And if a person hasn't washed out their mouth, they might put acid from citrus products or spices into the eye." http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/262012.php

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N82NbblGy5g"]New Fetish EYEBALL LICKING Disgusting ! Oculolinctus Fetish Pinkeye Herpes NASTY - YouTube[/ame]

No thanks! I'll stick to the old fashion 101 positions.

Hate to disappoint J-pop fans, but Vladimir Nabokov wrote about this nearly 60 years ago in Lolita.

Hate to disappoint J-pop fans, but Vladimir Nabokov wrote about this nearly 60 years ago in Lolita.

Familiar with the term "Lolita" but never read the book so the eye ball licking thing was a new one. This isn't a new thing?

Sheesh I feel so out of it! I thought I was familiar with just about any human on human sexual act! Guess you are more of an expert when it comes to perversely rare sexual acts Perodicticus potto. Congrats. :)

After posting that, I had to go and look up the passage. From chapter 11:

Tuesday. Rain. Lake of the Rains. Mamma out shopping. L., I knew, was somewhere quite near. In result of some stealthy manoeuvring, I came across her in her mother's bedroom. Prying her left eye open to get rid of a speck of something. Checked frock. Although I do love that intoxicating brown fragrance of hers, I really think she should wash her hair once in a while. For a moment, we were both in the same warm green bath of the mirror that reflected the top of a poplar with us in the sky. Held her roughly by the shoulders, then tenderly by the temples, and turned her about. "It's right there," she said, "I can feel it." "Swiss peasant would use the tip of her tongue." "Lick it out?" "Yeth. Shly try?" "Sure," she said. Gently I pressed my quivering sting along her rolling salty eyeball. "Goody-goody," she said nictitating. "It is gone." "Now the other?" "You dope," she began, "there is noth----" but here she noticed the pucker of my approaching lips. "Okay," she said co-operatively, and bending toward her warm upturned russet face sombre Humbert pressed his mouth to her fluttering eyelid. She laughed and brushed past me out of the room.

After posting that, I had to go and look up the passage. From chapter 11:

Okay I realize Google can find any quote but the fact you remembered the eyeball licking line from a novel years ago.....

I am hoping it freaked you out which is why you remember it. Infecting innocent partners with pink eye just because they are cool with eyeball licking is NOT okay. :maddening:

Okay I realize Google can find any quote but the fact you remembered the eyeball licking line from a novel years ago.....

I am hoping it freaked you out which is why you remember it. Infecting innocent partners with pink eye just because they are cool with eyeball licking is NOT okay. :maddening:

I wrote a paper on Lolita and some of Nabokov's other work in college, so I got to know it pretty well. Yeah, the eye-licking is kind of gross, but it's far from the worst thing the protagonist does.

The kids over there must be very bored or literally blindly follow rock stars.

I had to look up "nictitate".

I can't see any reason why this fad will go any further than pet rocks. This is coming from the same area the girls are wearing hairy leggings to ward off unwanted attention from men?

It reminds me of that old McDonald's song we sang as kids.... French fried eye balls swimming in a pool of blood, mmm mmm good!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back