1167 users online (209 members and 958 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

WA - Serenity Reedy, 9 mos, raped & murdered, Richland, 7 June 2013

I have no words for this

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/C...210912501.html

A forensic pathologist said the baby died of blunt trauma to the head. She had two separate skull fractures. Investigators found blood in Serenity's diaper and discovered the child suffered severe trauma to her vagina. The child's death is being investigated as a homicide.

Detectives interviewed Jennifer Reedy who told them she left her daughter in Aguilar's care for several hours while she did laundry and went to Walmart, according to court documents. She said Serenity sounded fine when she returned home around 9:00 p.m. Thursday night. Reedy said Aguilar wanted to have sex that night but she told him no. She said Aguilar told her he would go take care of himself. He left to go to the bathroom and returned after 30 minutes.

ENOUGH! What the h*ll is going on?

Serenity Jade Reedy

Obituary

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2013/0...y-j-reedy.html

An obituary for a sweet, innocent 9 month old.

That POS got as far as a bus station?

He's already a sex offender.

The two had been living together about a month.

Other criminal record.

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2013/0...-in-death.html

My mistake as he got to California from Washington trying to flee back to Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonya421 View Post

Detectives interviewed Jennifer Reedy who told them she left her daughter in Aguilar's care for several hours while she did laundry and went to Walmart, according to court documents. She said Serenity sounded fine when she returned home around 9:00 p.m. Thursday night. Reedy said Aguilar wanted to have sex that night but she told him no. She said Aguilar told her he would go take care of himself. He left to go to the bathroom and returned after 30 minutes.

God forgive me, but take your baby to do the laundry, and Walmart for the love of all things sacred.

I'm very sorry. I have no idea of this woman's situation, but you're laying up with a "man" who is so PO'd you won't have sex with him he murders your baby?

One da*n month they lived together. This is an infant. Dear God help us.

Absolutely heinous. Why do cases like this keep happening in WA, what is wrong with these sick horrible "men". Also all these moms leaving their innocent children with these sketchy "boyfriends".

Ugh anyone who does that type of thing should seriously be killed. So awful.

This is beyond sick! I am not for the death penalty, but I think this man should suffer the loss of the body part that he used as a weapon against this innocent baby.
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

http://stoptheviolencemilwaukee.blogspot.com/

"This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

F.L.Y. First love yourself!

I don't even have to go looking for these stories; I'll be checking out a story on a news site & there's the stories on the side for "recommended" reading. Go to see on article, and it's like rabbits breeding, 8 more pop up.

I know that there have been murderers, rapists, & child molesters around for millenia, but dang, it seems like there's an outbreak. And for more fury, you just look up the offenders' past record.

If a woman (or man) wants to be with some nasty skank that has a history of being abusive, by all means, they have the right...just stop doing it at the expense of your babies.

I can't. I just can't. I have no words. I just don't get this damn world anymore... Sweet baby girl, I hope and pray you are flying with the Angels in a place where no one can hurt you again...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "The word which God has written on the brow of every man is Hope." - Victor Hugo

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Everything I post is my opinion only, but it is both my God given and Constitutionally protected right to do so!

Effin pos! Omg that beautiful baby....she must have suffered...

I hope the ........ That murdered her suffers unimaginable pain for eternity. Moo

I hope he rots. What a POS. We should tattoo these MF's and let society get justice.

He is charged with 1st degree MANSLAUGHTER?? DId I read that right?

I know I should have some modicum of compassion for Jennifer Reedy, but I can't even scrape up a scintilla. I know there is no hope she could be charged with something, but I wish she could be. These children keep paying the ultimate price for their Mother's stupidity, when will it ever end?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/385409294903290/
    https://www.facebook.com/petcogsm
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    He's already a sex offender.

The two had been living together about a month.

Other criminal record.

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2013/0...-in-death.html

My mistake as he got to California from Washington trying to flee back to Mexico.
    I'm shocked and disgusted that this creep is only being charged with manslaughter! WTH?

Quote Originally Posted by Tonya421 View Post
    I have no words for this

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/C...210912501.html

A forensic pathologist said the baby died of blunt trauma to the head. She had two separate skull fractures. Investigators found blood in Serenity's diaper and discovered the child suffered severe trauma to her vagina. The child's death is being investigated as a homicide.

He raped that baby out of revenge for the Mother turning him down for sex!

The question is when did he cause the head injury? During the rape or while Mom was at the laundry?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Nauseating!!

Why only charged with Manslaughter?! Can't rape be added too?

These jerks need to serve every second of their jail sentence and be put in the toughest jails! They are creeps of the worst type. Thank goodness for the fast police work in catching him!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast