GUILTY WA - Serenity Reedy, 9 mos, raped & murdered, Richland, 7 June 2013

Tonya421

Reaction score
I have no words for this

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...dead-had-severe-vaginal-trauma-210912501.html

A forensic pathologist said the baby died of blunt trauma to the head. She had two separate skull fractures. Investigators found blood in Serenity's diaper and discovered the child suffered severe trauma to her vagina. The child's death is being investigated as a homicide.

Detectives interviewed Jennifer Reedy who told them she left her daughter in Aguilar's care for several hours while she did laundry and went to Walmart, according to court documents. She said Serenity sounded fine when she returned home around 9:00 p.m. Thursday night. Reedy said Aguilar wanted to have sex that night but she told him no. She said Aguilar told her he would go take care of himself. He left to go to the bathroom and returned after 30 minutes.

Detectives interviewed Jennifer Reedy who told them she left her daughter in Aguilar's care for several hours while she did laundry and went to Walmart, according to court documents. She said Serenity sounded fine when she returned home around 9:00 p.m. Thursday night. Reedy said Aguilar wanted to have sex that night but she told him no. She said Aguilar told her he would go take care of himself. He left to go to the bathroom and returned after 30 minutes.

God forgive me, but take your baby to do the laundry, and Walmart for the love of all things sacred.

I'm very sorry. I have no idea of this woman's situation, but you're laying up with a "man" who is so PO'd you won't have sex with him he murders your baby?

One da*n month they lived together. This is an infant. Dear God help us.

Absolutely heinous. Why do cases like this keep happening in WA, what is wrong with these sick horrible "men". Also all these moms leaving their innocent children with these sketchy "boyfriends".

Ugh anyone who does that type of thing should seriously be killed. :( So awful.

This is beyond sick! I am not for the death penalty, but I think this man should suffer the loss of the body part that he used as a weapon against this innocent baby.

I don't even have to go looking for these stories; I'll be checking out a story on a news site & there's the stories on the side for "recommended" reading. Go to see on article, and it's like rabbits breeding, 8 more pop up.

I know that there have been murderers, rapists, & child molesters around for millenia, but dang, it seems like there's an outbreak. And for more fury, you just look up the offenders' past record.

If a woman (or man) wants to be with some nasty *advertiser censored* that has a history of being abusive, by all means, they have the right...just stop doing it at the expense of your babies.

I can't. I just can't. I have no words. I just don't get this damn world anymore... Sweet baby girl, I hope and pray you are flying with the Angels in a place where no one can hurt you again...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Effin ! Omg that beautiful baby....she must have suffered... :(

I hope the ........ That murdered her suffers unimaginable pain for eternity. Moo

I hope he rots. What a . We should tattoo these MF's and let society get justice.

He is charged with 1st degree MANSLAUGHTER?? DId I read that right?

I have no words for this

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...dead-had-severe-vaginal-trauma-210912501.html

A forensic pathologist said the baby died of blunt trauma to the head. She had two separate skull fractures. Investigators found blood in Serenity's diaper and discovered the child suffered severe trauma to her vagina. The child's death is being investigated as a homicide.

He raped that baby out of revenge for the Mother turning him down for sex!

The question is when did he cause the head injury? During the rape or while Mom was at the laundry?

Nauseating!!

Why only charged with Manslaughter?! Can't rape be added too?

These jerks need to serve every second of their jail sentence and be put in the toughest jails! They are creeps of the worst type. Thank goodness for the fast police work in catching him!

He is charged with 1st degree MANSLAUGHTER?? DId I read that right?

JMO

Those are probably preliminary charges to get him back in the state. It will allow for the testing to be done and more interviews. Then further charges can be filed.

This guy sounds stupid. The "she fell off the couch" proves he knows how she got the head injury. He wouldn't need to excuse it if he didn't know something. I think when they interview him, he will crack.

He's already a sex offender.

The two had been living together about a month.

Other criminal record.

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2013/06/12/2431526/richland-man-suspected-in-death.html

My mistake as he got to California from Washington trying to flee back to Mexico.

I won't fault the Mom for not knowing what was happening to this baby. There are ways and reasons she maybe didn't know, didn't hear.

But FGS mother's have to learn to check the sex offender registry's! And if the person is on there, then no excuse's. That person cannot be left alone with their children!

An offender was just put to death in Ohio for virtually the same crime. Interesting that there is a belief, essentially, that this crime was an accident.

I am going to assume the charges will be upgraded. Soon. Hopefully really soon.

What is the defense? "Oops, I accidentally crushed her skull while raping her? Didnt mean to do it."

IMO... Anyone who could do this to a 9-mos-old baby has NO use on this earth. There is NOTHING redeemable there!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back