AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironically, someone was dropping off another deceased young woman's body in Tempe sometime before Adrienne went missing. She was found at about the same time as the phone call to the friend.

I hope Adrienne didn't run into this person.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22601008/police-naked-body-of-woman-found-in-tempe-street

If this is the same time and same general location, it very well could be her. The article states that the girl found was around the same age.

Edit: the location of the body (mclintock and baseline) is only about three miles from her apartment on Ash Ave.

If this is the same time and same general location, it very well could be her. The article states that the girl found was around the same age.

Edit: the location of the body (mclintock and baseline) is only about three miles from her apartment on Ash Ave.

But wasn't this happening before she went missing?

But wasn't this happening before she went missing?

Says the dead girl was found around the same time as Adrienne's last text, though we don't know how close of a time frame and whether the text was before or after. If not her, she very well could be tied to the circumstances in some form or fashion, be it as an eyewitness or what have you. She may have also known the dead girl, for example. Coincidences do happen, but this would be a big one.

Says the dead girl was found around the same time as her last text. If not her, she very well could be tied to the circumstances in some form or fashion. She may have known the girl in question, for example. Coincidences do happen, but this would be a big one.

True. The mere idea of a serial in Tempe gives me chills.

What about the boyfriend? She was en route this house, right? What doesn't have to say? Besides the trite "she was never here"?

Ironically, someone was dropping off another deceased young woman's body in Tempe sometime before Adrienne went missing. She was found at about the same time as the phone call to the friend.

I hope Adrienne didn't run into this person.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22601008/police-naked-body-of-woman-found-in-tempe-street

It really is a weird coincidence, same night, and close by.

But in the article it says that police are looking into missing persons records, so I would think they would have announced a match by now if the dead woman was Adrienne.

Also, the dead "woman is described as either Hispanic or Native American with braces on her teeth."

My gut is telling me that the dead girl and Adrienne are tied together in some way.

I have family in several parts of Az. So I follow the news there frequently. I could be remembering wrong. Seems to me there have been numerous dead women dumped on the road or parking lots in the greater Phoenix area, in the past five years or so. But no arrests that I'm aware of.

Is this sounding about right to anyone from that area?

Interesting Suzy Q. This could be a serial killer if that is the case. I'd be interested in the physical characteristics of those women. He could have dumped this victim and then his impulses led to kidnapping another (who, by the way, seems to fit the same profile of the dead girl). Of course, I'm only speculating and I hope this isn't the case.

Blown out tires? So her tires blow out, she gets out of the car to go somewhere and in the process someone encounters her? Just throwing ideas out there.

Adrienne Salinas was last seen at 3 a.m. by her roommates, when she left her apartment to drive to her boyfriend’s home, said Sgt. Mike Pooley, a Tempe police spokesman.

Police received reports that her car had been involved in a traffic accident at Ash and Rio Salado Parkway, where she hit the median, he said. A passerby tried to help but the vehicle fled the area.

Police found Salinas’ car about a block from her apartment, with front end damage and two flat tires. The doors were locked, the overnight bag she packed was gone and there were no signs of a struggle.

Salinas sent a text to her boyfriend at 4:47 a.m. that she was going to his apartment, but she never arrived and her phone was turned off at 5:07 a.m.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/20130617police-searching-missing-tempe-woman.html

Salinas' father found her car on Sunday near Brown and Roosevelt Streets - about two blocks from her apartment on Ash Avenue.

Salinas' family told CBS 5 News, they knew something was very wrong when she never called her dad Sunday to wish him Happy Father's Day.

22605943_BG1.jpg

http://www.kpho.com/story/22605943/...man?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Adrienne Salinas was last seen at 3 a.m. by her roommates, when she left her apartment to drive to her boyfriend’s home, said Sgt. Mike Pooley, a Tempe police spokesman.

Police received reports that her car had been involved in a traffic accident at Ash and Rio Salado Parkway, where she hit the median, he said. A passerby tried to help but the vehicle fled the area.

Police found Salinas’ car about a block from her apartment, with front end damage and two flat tires. The doors were locked, the overnight bag she packed was gone and there were no signs of a struggle.

Salinas sent a text to her boyfriend at 4:47 a.m. that she was going to his apartment, but she never arrived and her phone was turned off at 5:07 a.m.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/20130617police-searching-missing-tempe-woman.html

Quite odd.

I certainly hope she is found save, but I also hope police are searching Tempe Town Lake. Seems like that ends up being the unfortunate place that many of these young missing college kids that go missing from Tempe are found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie