IE Erins go bragh-less (so to speak), horrifying locals with topless brawl in Doon

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Topless brawl horrifies locals in quiet County Limerick village.
Two women have been arrested by gardai following a topless brawl in front of children.

The fight broke out at around 9.15am when parents are bringing their children to schools and child-minding facilities in Doon last Friday morning.

One eye-witness told the Leader that it was like watching wrestling on television.

“It was surreal, completely unbelievable. They just went at each other.

“Biting, scratching, pulling hair, kicking, everything, you name it,” said the eye-witness, who didn’t wish to be named.

As the brawl progressed on Monastery Road, near Coonagh Court housing estate, the women were in a state of undress.
---
The Limerick Leader understands that the two women involved, both aged in their thirties, were the best of friends but have had a serious falling out in recent times.
---
Normally a tranquil village, the incident brought back memories of 2009 when a teenage schoolgirl was stabbed in the lower back during an assault by three pyjama-clad female attackers.
much more at the Limerick Leader link above

"Erins go bragh-less"
:drumroll: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

What is wrong with these people??!!! I could actually see this happening at 1:00 a.m., say, after an all-nighter at the pub...but at this hour? Or maybe this WAS the end of an all-nighter?! SMH

Villages need this sort of thing to happen every once in awhile. So they'll have something to talk about for the next 300 years.

I read the aricle with an Irish brogue running through my head..

“It was in the middle of the street. They were down on the ground on top off each other beating the heads off each other. The next thing the tops were pulled off each other and then a bra went flying through the air.

“You would think that this would have stopped them – but not a bit of it, they kept at it.

AND....they get MSM over it.

Only because they were topless. If there were no bare breasts there, there'd be no story.

(@ Zippitydoda - I'm Irish so you can read my post in an Irish brogue too. :) )

After giving it some thought, I have decided that the incident would have been perfect for describing by Myles na gCopaleen in The Irish Times in his column, Cruiskseen Lawn.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back