Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3

Quote Originally Posted by Jacie Estes View Post
    DeNeise Bennett Coates, an advocate for Hailey passed today. RIP DeNeise; she is now with Hailey and knows the answers.
    That is so sad. I read a lot of her posts on Topix and Scared Monkeys back at the start of this. Too bad she is gone so young. Her FB pic is showing a gorgeous woman. So sad.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    That is so sad. I read a lot of her posts on Topix and Scared Monkeys back at the start of this. Too bad she is gone so young. Her FB pic is showing a gorgeous woman. So sad.
    I've seen many of her posts as well throughout the case. Also seen on the FB page that she has past. Does anyone know what happened as that is not being discussed at all? Just curious as she was so young.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to curiousc For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tugela View Post
    Finding a body doesn't mean that you can just go ahead and arrest someone. You need to have evidence that they had something to do with causing the death first.

The issue in this case is that they apparently don't have anything like that.

You don't need a body to charge someone, provided that there is evidence a homicide took place. Irrespective of if you have a body or not, the critical feature for charges being laid is that there is evidence that the person being charged is the guilty party.
    WE don't know what evidence they do or don't have. I know you keep saying they don't have evidence but..you simply have no way of knowing this. When there is a trial I think people will be surprised just how much evidence there is. Justice for Hailey.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For The Kids For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jacie Estes View Post
    DeNeise Bennett Coates, an advocate for Hailey passed today. RIP DeNeise; she is now with Hailey and knows the answers.
    DeNeise did so much in the search for Hailey and in trying to help Haileys family. She was a awesome woman and will be sadly missed

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to For The Kids For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by curiousc View Post
    I've seen many of her posts as well throughout the case. Also seen on the FB page that she has past. Does anyone know what happened as that is not being discussed at all? Just curious as she was so young.
    I believe its known why she died but this has to be confirmed via an autopsy. I imagine once they have the confirmation then it will be common knowledge

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For The Kids For This Useful Post:

So sad, figured by the time I got moved from TX to VA there would be news.
    Evil is no faceless stranger, living in a distant neighborhood. Evil has a wholesome, hometown face, with merry eyes and an open smile. Evil walks among us. Dean Koontz

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to leighmarker For This Useful Post:

I am mystified that there's not even one single investigative reporter who would be nosing around and asking if there were any new leads or reportable information. And then, even if there was none, at least be reporting that there's no movement.
    Gosh. Don't the bureaucrats, reporters and news people even think about Hailey anymore?
    We do.
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:

. . . only the pure of heart can see. Join Date: Sep 2008

I am mystified that there's not even one single investigative reporter who would be nosing around and asking if there were any new leads or reportable information. And then, even if there was none, at least be reporting that there's no movement.
    Gosh. Don't the bureaucrats, reporters and news people even think about Hailey anymore?
    We do.

^^ Hmm ... I make phone calls ... have you?

Follow up, please.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to intrepid For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by intrepid View Post
    . . . only the pure of heart can see. Join Date: Sep 2008

We do.

^^ Hmm ... I make phone calls ... have you?

Follow up, please.
    No. I don't make phone calls. I'm not intrepid. Guess I'm !
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:

So ...if you make calls intrepid, what's the scoop?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sreshowtime For This Useful Post:

I sure wish they would arrest whoever is responsible for killing Hailey. I am very worried that they will not have enough evidence to prove anything since after so much time, there was not much to be found at the crime scene, from what I have read. It seems obvious to me who is responsible for her death. I just hope that there will be justice for Hailey very soon. R.I.P. precious angel.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to joerose For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    what's left to talk about under these circumstances? Until such time as news of an arrest I shall schlep back to lurk mode. MOO
    Agreed!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joerose For This Useful Post:

I personally think people are getting too worried to quickly. Hailey hasn't even been released yet so people shouldn't be thinking nothing will happen in my opinion. Its much better for them to take there time and make sure they have everything they need for a successful conviction than to hurry things. Personally I don't think there will be a problem determining cause of death.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to For The Kids For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by For The Kids View Post
    WE don't know what evidence they do or don't have. I know you keep saying they don't have evidence but..you simply have no way of knowing this. When there is a trial I think people will be surprised just how much evidence there is. Justice for Hailey.
    No, this is years later, they pretty much have most of whatever evidence they are going to have. And whatever that is does not appear to be enough for clear charges, or even for investigative search warrants for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tugela View Post
    No, this is years later, they pretty much have most of whatever evidence they are going to have. And whatever that is does not appear to be enough for clear charges, or even for investigative search warrants for that matter.
    Actually I meant in regards to her cause of death. I will say this again the general population have no idea whether or not there is enough evidence for charges or anything else. I believe there is far more than you think and yes I believe there will be conviction/s in connection with Haileys death.

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to For The Kids For This Useful Post:

Cool

Actually I meant in regards to her cause of death. I will say this again the general population have no idea whether or not there is enough evidence for charges or anything else. I believe there is far more than you think and yes I believe there will be conviction/s in connection with Haileys death.
    I hope you are correct. I pray you are correct. ~ Haleigh your life was too short. You deserved more. People you have never met love you and will do all they can to bring you the justice you deserve. I hope your mother reads this.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wickedeye For This Useful Post:

Was her death strictly personal or will the person(s) strike again someday? Deep in my heart I think ALL perps make mistakes and LE will be aware that it may take time but LE will get 'em....JMOO
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Was her death strictly personal or will the person(s) strike again someday? Deep in my heart I think ALL perps make mistakes and LE will be aware that it may take time but LE will get 'em....JMOO
    Just my opinion but this is where I think the problem lies. We was originally told that Sunday was a nice quiet day and just Billie Shawn Hailey and DD was there and that DD left around 9 or so. That Billie was picked up by a co worker and taken to work on the Monday and that Shawn was the last person to see Hailey on the Monday afternoon. The problem now is it doesn't appear that Sunday was that peaceful at all. Its finally been confirmed that at least one other person was there that Sunday. Most likely I believe someone else was there too (JMO). There is uncertainty ( for us) that Billie did indeed go to work with the co worker and no sightings of Hailey that day that LE have cooberated. Therefore if Hailey was killed Sunday night there are several people that could have killed her. Its not as clear cut as it was at the beginning in that only Shawn could have been responsible. I keep seeing that LE has no evidence and yet its been said that Clint was told that Hailey was deceased. For them to do that they had to have evidence she was no longer alive. I believe they have far more evidence than people think. What LE has to determine though is just who is responsible for what.

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For The Kids For This Useful Post:

Any of our Colorado City peeps know what's up with the police chief? I heard something on the radio news earlier today but I haven't seen anything online.
    Won't say what it was since I have no link.

Old song keeps playing in my head:
    "And another one's gone, another one bites the dust, hey hey!

MOO

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TGIRecovered For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
    Any of our Colorado City peeps know what's up with the police chief? I heard something on the radio news earlier today but I haven't seen anything online.
    Won't say what it was since I have no link.

Old song keeps playing in my head:
    "And another one's gone, another one bites the dust, hey hey!

MOO
    I saw FB info but was at the cancer center for treatment today so I never really saw what happened.

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives!

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jacie Estes For This Useful Post:

According to the CC Record: BBM

Tuesday afternoon around 2 p.m., Colorado City Police Chief Roy Owens was relieved of his law enforcement duties.City Manager David Hoover cited recurring problems as the reason for Owens’ dismissal. For now, Lt. John Bivins will take over as the acting police chief. Hoover said an out-of-town interim...

http://www.ccitynews.net/index.php?o...ge2&Itemid=435

41. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nannymo For This Useful Post:

I guess that's one reason we have no arrest, but I still don't see why the county or state cops haven't stepped up to take care of things.

I'm afraid this case was doomed from the first week when CCPD dropped the ball. By the time the big boys got there it was too late. That still doesn't explain why it seems there was so little evidence recovered from the body.

MOO

43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TGIRecovered For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
    We do.
    I personally think people are getting too worried to quickly. Hailey hasn't even been released yet so people shouldn't be thinking nothing will happen in my opinion. Its much better for them to take there time and make sure they have everything they need for a successful conviction than to hurry things. Personally I don't think there will be a problem determining cause of death.
    I would love nothing more than that. I hope you are right!

45. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joerose For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
    I guess that's one reason we have no arrest, but I still don't see why the county or state cops haven't stepped up to take care of things.

I'm afraid this case was doomed from the first week when CCPD dropped the ball. By the time the big boys got there it was too late. That still doesn't explain why it seems there was so little evidence recovered from the body.

MOO
    If there was only a few bones left at the site there was never going too be a great deal of evidence . As long as theres enough evidence for cause of death which I believe there will be I am ok with that personally.

The other thing aren't the dealing with this case? if so I am not sure how it would affects arrests with who is Police chief in CCPD

47. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For The Kids For This Useful Post:

Clinical Scientist
    Intrepid

^^ Verified.

I am licensed for forensics.

"If there was only a few bones left at the site there was never going too be a great deal of evidence ." - For The Kids

^^ I am not calling anyone out ... I never have too much, or too little, to do anything. -mo

Regarding Owens/Bivins ...

Moderator, I spoke on the phone with each individual ~ mid month ... may I comment?
    It is not MSM or hearsay ... hearsay is not person to person.

I am minding WS TOS rules.

Or ... I keep it to myself.
    That helps Hailey, how?

49. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to intrepid For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast