UK Stop, thief! Ipswich's felonious Theo the Cat even looks like a diamond geezer

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
And fluffy pens. Theo likes his fluffy pens.

Theo the 'cat burglar' steals child's artwork and hand puppet.(BBC News)
A man has taken to Facebook to try to track down the owners of items stolen by his cat.
---
Paul Edwards, who lives in Ipswich, says his neighbours are understanding.

"We take photographs of things that Theo has brought home and put them up on Facebook, saying 'Excuse me, do any of you recognise these?'," he said.

Mr Edwards said he and his girlfriend Rachael Drouet started noticing cat toys around their house which they "didn't recognise".

He said: "We would pick one up and say 'Did you buy this?' And we'd say 'No'.
---
Mr Edwards said things "escalated" after that.

"He started stealing things from neighbours with small children and it kind of went downhill from there."

Ms Drouet said she felt sorry for their neighbours, one of which is a household with young twins.

"Last month he broke into their home, ran upstairs and nicked a fluffy pink pen from the twins' bedroom right in front of them," she said.
---
"We live in hope that one day he'll bring back an iPad or something of significant value," she said.
more at the link, with picture of the hard culprit plus a list of purloined items

Theo even sort of looks like diamond geezer Mad Frankie Fraser, a bad-un in his time (see WS thread)

Er, does this cat by chance also answer to any or all of the following names?

Never mind.:facepalm:

Tonight on JVM: Theo's first crimes caught on hidden camera?!!!! A look into the roots of Theo's criminal behavior. How did his home life affect his proclivity to steal?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goMHeLEIlOw
[Theo obviously has gone to great lengths to change his identity since his younger days, lol]

That must be Theo after the witness protection surgery, which removed the Mad Frank look.

If I ever get another cat I'll name him Theo - obviously a predictive signifier - in hopes he'll bring me neighbors' wallets.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back