GUILTY OH - Tammy Eppley for child endangerment, Westerville, 2013

Reader

Reaction score
http://www.centurylink.net/news/rea...p-ohio_day_care_worker_accused_of_drugging-ap

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — A central Ohio day care worker has been accused of sprinkling drugs on snacks to get children to go to sleep.

Tammy Eppley was charged Monday in Columbus with six counts of child endangering after police in nearby Westerville said they obtained text messages in which she admitted giving children the allergy medicine Benadryl and the hormone and sleep aid melatonin..........more

All a joke she says.....

That is so disturbing it's beyond words. Our world is changing. It's not changing for the better either. Sounds just like Casey A.

Yeah, she's a real riot.

Just venting she says.

How sick... I wonder if there is anyway they can tell if the children were given Benedryl.

My son always had the opposite reaction to Benedryl as it hyped him up. I've had other parents tell me it did the same to their child.

I sure hope they can get to the truth!

March 2014:

A lack of physical evidence prompted a prosecutor to strike a deal yesterday with a Westerville day-care operator accused of drugging children with allergy medication to make them drowsy.

Tammy E. Eppley, 38, of Fairdale Avenue, was fined $250 after entering an Alford plea to one misdemeanor count of child-endangering in Franklin County Municipal Court.

Tammy E. Eppley, 38, of Fairdale Avenue, was fined $250 after entering an Alford plea to one misdemeanor count of child-endangering in Franklin County Municipal Court...

In addition to the fine, Judge Mark A. Hummer sentenced Eppley to 180 days in jail but suspended the time as long as she stays out of trouble and does not operate a day-care center for the next two years...

Eppley told investigators that she was merely joking about medicating the children, Westerville prosecutor Michael Fultz said.

“It’s essentially a poisoning case, and you’d like to see blood tests or urine tests to confirm it, but there’s none of that,” he said.

Defense attorney R. Clayton Lopez said the prosecution’s case was based entirely on texts his client sent to a former friend

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2014/03/03/day-care-operator-in-court.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back