CA - Police: Son stabs father, then saws off his own hands

Reader

Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/18/us/california-stabbing-mutilation/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

(CNN) -- A 59-year-old man lay bloody on the driveway. His son stood nearby, both his hands cut off at the wrist.

That's the gruesome scene Shasta County, California, sheriff's deputies encountered Monday afternoon, before calling ambulances to transport the two to area hospitals.

A full day later, both Gregory Dunn and his son Jason are still alive despite their life-threatening injuries, said sheriff's office Detective Will Gardner.

No charges had been filed in the case as of Tuesday afternoon. The incident is being investigated as an attempted homicide, police said.

More at link.....

This is so bizarre. I wonder if the hospital tried to reattach the hands. I can't imagine why anyone would do these things. He most likely needs a mental evaluation if he survives this.

Must have been a chore cuffing him. I'll pray for dumba$$ people tonight.

Biblical?

Mark 9:43

Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of Mark 9:43.

And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

- King James Bible "Authorized Version", Cambridge Edition
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Mark-9-43/

There is a man in the recovery community who has told his story of alcoholism and drug addiction numerous times. He has one working arm and the other one is cut off at the elbow. He tells a heart wrenching tale of a days-long alcohol and drug binge with his son which culminated in him-the father-cutting off his own arm in a cocaine-induced state of paranoia and hallucination.

There is a man in the recovery community who has told his story of alcoholism and drug addiction numerous times. He has one working arm and the other one is cut off at the elbow. He tells a heart wrenching tale of a days-long alcohol and drug binge with his son which culminated in him-the father-cutting off his own arm in a cocaine-induced state of paranoia and hallucination.

One more reason to say no to drugs!

It says he used a radial arm saw so I gather he must have started it up and placed both hands under it.

Jesus Christ. WHY? That would be the most painful thing ever! He is going to be experiencing severe regret when, or if, he ever comes to his senses.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back