PA - Paraplegic castrated at Philly facility

Reader

Reaction score
http://www.centurylink.net/news/rea...p-police_paraplegic_castrated_at_philly_fa-ap

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A 41-year-old man is being held on $5 million bail after police say he castrated a paraplegic during a dispute at an assisted living facility in Philadelphia.

Authorities say Edgar Bonilla is charged with attempted murder, aggravated assault and other counts in Monday night's attack inside the Inglis Apartments at Elmwood. .........

Little more at link.....

It takes a strong brave man to attack a quadriplegic. Not. I wonder what he would have done to the guy if he had been able to fight back? Nothing probably.

Why was a quadriplegic in general pop anyway?

It takes a strong brave man to attack a quadriplegic. Not. I wonder what he would have done to the guy if he had been able to fight back? Nothing probably.

Why was a quadriplegic in general pop anyway?

I've been checking for an update but all articles are about the same as above. I certainly hope the victim survives.

As for general pop, I guess in an assisted living facility the patients are allowed to mingle with others if they can. He probably was in a wheelchair?

The suspect is the one who was from outside and was supposedly trying to settle a dispute between the victim and a female friend he was visiting. I think that was a big ol FAIL.

Not condoning, no excuse...

Personally knowing a paraplegic who is nasty, foul, participates in stalking and harassing behavior... While it might be natural for folks to assume that women should not feel threatened by this individual because of the lack of physical threat, let's remember how pervasive and troubling it can be when someone is constantly messing with you, crossing the line, period.... and the physically disabled person that happens to be a pervert knows he/she has an advantage because who is going to fight a person in a wheelchair? They feel safe running their mouths and being disgusting and offensive because they can always look more "victim-y".

I am simply stating I can understand why someone might want to "shut him up." Not ok.... never ok to act on impulse. There are lots of people I'd like to shut up -- with and without wheelchairs.

Basically just a post to remind people that disabled does not equal angelic & pure. So.... take the "paraplegic" description out of the article entirely and what does this become? Is it a man trying to protect a woman in a very impulsive and ill-advised manner.... perhaps?

Nobody was locked up or imprisoned.

Nobody was threatening or harassing the woman. Both men are her friends. The woman lives at the facility herself. The castrated man lives at the facility.The perp was visiting the woman. From every account it was an argument over the woman as in a jealousy factor.

This is Inglis House.

http://www.inglis.org/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend