1358 users online (353 members and 1005 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

PA - Man Taped Rape To Get Even

Upper Darby man, Gaurave Kumar aged 23 drugged and raped his ex-girlfriend in order to get even for her finding a new boyfriend and taped the rape on her cell phone.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/Co...ng_woman_.html

Apparently the woman lived in a home with this guy and his mom even after breaking up. The new boyfriend visted her at the house, but she suddenly became ill and had to go to bed.

Just the other day she was going through her phone to find the photographs. Superintendent Chistoowd said the woman does appear to be unconcious in the video.

The woman called police who arrested Kumar, who admitted to the incident.

“I guess he was trying to get even with her,” Chitwood said. “And, to make a point, he used her phone. How dumb can you be?”
    Indeed!

It's so nice that criminals love to tape their own crimes! Idjit....

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

Nice of him to video the crime, and leave it for the victim to use to have him arrested. I hope this becomes more popular.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight