GUILTY NH - Noah York, 2, dies from 'swaddling', Somersworth, 14 June 2012

RT51

Reaction score
First time starting a thread...

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20130617/NEWS03/130619337/0/SEARCH

"Dover - The rope, blankets, and heavy duffle bag police found in Jared Pope's room tell a chilling story, a prosecutor said Monday at the Somersworth Man's arraignment on manslaughter charges in the smothering death of a 2-year old."

According to the article, he "swaddled" the child in a blanket, then tied it down with a rope because he was fussing. So then he placed the a pillow on the face down child, and then pinned him down with the duffle bag that weighed 15 to 20lbs. The toddlers injuries showed he attempted to get free!

And again, the mother was away and left a child with her "boyfriend". When will this end?

h40p.jpg

York loved to play with his blocks and help out around the house, according to Noah’s mother who spoke with WBZ-TV but did not want her name used.

She said she would have done anything to protect him but was at work at the time.

-------------------------

Ward says York sustained significant internal injuries and smothering, and showed signs of struggling to get free.

The child’s family members are grief-stricken.

“We’re in mourning,” said Noah’s maternal grandfather. “We’re very confused.”

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/06/17/prosecutors-nh-man-smothered-child-before-death/

Thank you! Still new to this, so wasn't sure how to add the additional info, but I wanted to bring this beautiful boy's story out.

Thank you! Still new to this, so wasn't sure how to add the additional info, but I wanted to bring this beautiful boy's story out.

You did great! :seeya:
I just wanted to post Noah's picture. (I do that a lot, you'll notice. Posting pictures.)

First time starting a thread...

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20130617/NEWS03/130619337/0/SEARCH

"Dover - The rope, blankets, and heavy duffle bag police found in Jared Pope's room tell a chilling story, a prosecutor said Monday at the Somersworth Man's arraignment on manslaughter charges in the smothering death of a 2-year old."

According to the article, he "swaddled" the child in a blanket, then tied it down with a rope because he was fussing. So then he placed the a pillow on the face down child, and then pinned him down with the duffle bag that weighed 15 to 20lbs. The toddlers injuries showed he attempted to get free!

And again, the mother was away and left a child with her "boyfriend". When will this end?

You did real good, RT51.

From RT's link:

Ward said this is not the first time Jared Pope has restrained a child and said he ought to mind the no contact with children rule as he has biological children.

What an adorable, sweet little boy.

I just can't imagine what this poor baby went through before he passed. Struggling to get out of the bonds and scared. RIP!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back