Side-Bar.jpg
link

5937510050_69a54c707f_z.jpg
link

colorful-drinks-10.jpg
link

Continue discussion here...

Sidebar #14

MARLAP! Where are you??? Game 7 is just 4 hours away and I need you to promise me the SPURS will WIN tonight! So far they've only won on the nights you "promised". (Don't make me want a cigarette! :floorlaugh:)

Had to bring this over from the last thread. The door closed on my foot :giggle:.

It's got to be exhausting to be the only one listening to her 23 hrs a day.

OMG! Can you imagine?

"Do you think I'm pretty? Cause I think I'm pretty. Do you think I'm smart? Cause I think I'm smart. I have an IQ of 119 you know. I'm as smart as Einstein. Ummm.............Do you think I'm pretty? Cause I think I'm pretty.......". All.day.long.

I say she'll be certifiable by the time this trial is over. :floorlaugh:.

She'll be singin' this one to Nurmi once she sees his backside quickly heading out the door once he can be shut of her.

[video=youtube;ZIUZbA1bxnE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIUZbA1bxnE[/video]

Thanks for the great food Harmony. I claim the blue drink.

i can't be the only one that enjoyed seeing her in stripes and shackles flanked by swat right? :innocent:

i can't be the only one that enjoyed seeing her in stripes and shackles flanked by swat right? :innocent:

It was about time she wore the appropriate outfit.

I'm dying to know what happened, too. Small concession, but I did fall into a sort of Walter Mitty fugue state & imagined what I WISH had happened. Here's what I imagined should've happened today:

Well, as usual the defense team was holding things up. Everyone was sitting around the conference table, twiddling their thumbs, unable to start the hearing because W hadn't yet returned from her donut run.

Gradually, one by one each member of the group noticed the up-til-now sullen lizard-eyed killer had begun morphing into something almost..well, almost human, right before their eyes. First, she smiled. It was her adorable, twinkly everyone-you-gotta-love-me smile. Then, tears streaming down her pock-marked face, she began to express remorse & suggest her sincere desire to have all of them forgive & forget...just let bygones be bygones....in spite of their many betrayals against her.

With Dr. Samuels now quietly singing "KumByYa" in the background, the killer tentatively reached out to the group, extending her talon-like hand, the infamous deformed finger twitching and dangling downward.

Suddenly, as if on cue, the mood was broken! A retching, green-faced Nurmi projectile vomited his McDonald's Hot Cakes and Sausage Breakfast all over a breathless W, who had just burst into the room, holding aloft a pastry bag exclaiming, "bear claws for everyone!"

Well, naturally, the now chunk-covered W fainted dead away from the shock and smell and yes, her fall was broken by a startled yet quick thinking ALV. (later, some said her eyes were so wide, it looked as if they'd pop out like champagne corks.)

Anyway, that's when the judge, having witnessed the unfortunate series of events, set in motion by the now giddy killer, began calmly dabbing a tissue to her forehead while reaching under her desk to flip a little switch.

Suddenly, a trap door fell open beneath the killer, who disappeared through the hole that used to be a floor. All in the room fell silent. Several seconds passed; upon hearing the sound of a distant kersplash, the judge released the switch. The trap door slammed shut.

Smiling sweetly at the group, she softly announced, "Court is adjourned."

image.jpg

I'm dying to know what happened, too. Small concession, but I did fall into a sort of Walter Mitty fugue state & imagined what I WISH had happened. Here's what I imagined should've happened today:

Well, as usual the defense team was holding things up. Everyone was sitting around the conference table, twiddling their thumbs, unable to start the hearing because W hadn't yet returned from her donut run.

Gradually, one by one each member of the group noticed the up-til-now sullen lizard-eyed killer had begun morphing into something almost..well, almost human, right before their eyes. First, she smiled. It was her adorable, twinkly everyone-you-gotta-love-me smile. Then, tears streaming down her pock-marked face, she began to express remorse & suggest her sincere desire to have all of them forgive & forget...just let bygones be bygones....in spite of their many betrayals against her.

With Dr. Samuels now quietly singing "KumByYa" in the background, the killer tentatively reached out to the group, extending her talon-like hand, the infamous deformed finger twitching and dangling downward.

Suddenly, as if on cue, the mood was broken! A retching, green-faced Nurmi projectile vomited his McDonald's Hot Cakes and Sausage Breakfast all over a breathless W, who had just burst into the room, holding aloft a pastry bag exclaiming, "bear claws for everyone!"

Well, naturally, the now chunk-covered W fainted dead away from the shock and smell and yes, her fall was broken by a startled yet quick thinking ALV. (later, some said her eyes were so wide, it looked as if they'd pop out like champagne corks.)

Anyway, that's when the judge, having witnessed the unfortunate series of events, set in motion by the now giddy killer, began calmly dabbing a tissue to her forehead while reaching under her desk to flip a little switch.

Suddenly, a trap door fell open beneath the killer, who disappeared through the hole that used to be a floor. All in the room fell silent. Several seconds passed; upon hearing the sound of a distant kersplash, the judge released the switch. The trap door slammed shut.

Smiling sweetly at the group, she softly announced, "Court is adjourned."

View attachment 35081

How I wish this could be my new signature :floorlaugh:

OMG! Can you imagine? "Do you think I'm pretty? Cause I think I'm pretty. Do you think I'm smart? Cause I think I'm smart. I have an IQ of 119 you know. I'm as smart as Einstein. Ummm.............Do you think I'm pretty? Cause I think I'm pretty.......". All.day.long. ]

lol....Oh yeah....she'll be like those parrots that go "pretty birdy....pretty pretty birdy" all day long. I don't know how to post videos, but there's a song "I feel pretty" from West Side Story, that fits her perfectly!:!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86