Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
22481101_BG7.jpg

22481101_BG3.jpg

http://www.kltv.com/story/22481101/child-missing-in-east-toledo
Sunday afternoon, her dad Terry came to the home of his estranged wife Angela in East Toledo to pick up Elaina for a routine visit.
He says the couple is now in the middle of a bitter divorce battle and Angela wants custody of the girl.
"Her mother refused to give her to me. She went in the house. Was in there 15-20 minutes, came out saying that the baby was missing," said Mr. Steinfurth.
Angela Steinfurth told Toledo News Now she believes Elaina was kidnapped.
"Her boyfriend disappeared out the back door during this time. I don't know if he took her or where she's at right now," said Mr. Steinfurth.
The boyfriend refused to talk to Toledo News Now.

Elaina's NCMEC listing
http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

NCMC1217120c1.jpg

Thread #1
Thread #2

Thread #3

Media and Map Links

You can link to Facebook as long as it has to do with Elaina missing. You can not discuss what is posted on any facebook page, it is all considered rumor here and not allowed.

No one has been named a person of interest or suspect. You may discuss what is known through main stream media, law enforcement and our verified insiders. Bashing, name calling, or name variations are not allowed, this includes the Mom.

We are a victim friendly forum, no bashing. Elaina's Dad is considered a victim here. We are not going to blame him for what has happened to Elaina.

The Mom has been arrested for child endangerment, she is discussable.

Please continue here...

Social Networks
Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)
Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

several people have called CPS on her in the past couple of years and they have done a home visit because of her abusing the children prior to Angela's arrest at some point as well.

SBM, posted by GGE.

If this is true, CPS should be held accountable. But everyone knows CPS can't be held accountable for their lack of action.

Can't believe we are on thread 4. I never dreamed it would go on this long. I can't remember who said it earlier but the comparison to the Haleigh Cummings case is dead on. Once again we have a parent (and partner) that won't be getting a Mensa invite in this lifetime yet a beautiful baby has seemingly vanished without a trace with their help. I'm so sick of these useless parents!

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm pretty po'd that the landfill hasn't been
searched yet. This blows my mind.
Granted, I don't know how long LE generally waits to search the landfill, but I would think given the info that LE has at this point, they would've searched it by now.

This neighbor who saw SK & AS leaving between 12am-1am says he wasn't spoken to by LE? Why? If he's close enough to see them leaving, wouldn't you think those neighbors in close proximity to the house and van would've been interviewed immediately?

And let me add, I do not like to bad-mouth LE, (my brother has been in LE for years). Maybe I'm way off base thinking this way :confused:

One of those reality checks for those of us who can't keep up with the thread: do we have any official confirmation, other than he said/she said, that CPS was called? I think FM confirmed it at least?

Just wondering how culpable they will be considered when it comes down to it.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm pretty po'd that the landfill hasn't been
searched yet. This blows my mind.
Granted, I don't know how long LE generally waits to search the landfill, but I would think given the info that LE has at this point, they would've searched it by now.

This neighbor who saw SK & AS leaving between 12am-1am says he wasn't spoken to by LE? Why? If he's close enough to see them leaving, wouldn't you think those neighbors in close proximity to the house and van would've been interviewed immediately?

And let me add, I do not like to bad-mouth LE, (my brother has been in LE for years). Maybe I'm way off base thinking this way :confused:

why the heck didn't i think about the landfill thing? they left the house so many times, there were so many opportunities to put sweet Elaina in a dumpster somewhere. i guess my mind just didn't want to accept that as a possibility. :( ughhhh

i guess if they did that, then they wouldn't REALLY be lying that they don't know where she is at this point.. because she wouldn't be where they put her. *(#%&*#^%#&

I believe it was looked into and stated that CPS was only involved once during AS and TJ's split up but the case was closed because "the matter would resolve itself" or something like that.

I believe it was looked into and stated that CPS was only involved once during AS and TJ's split up but the case was closed because "the matter would resolve itself" or something like that.

One open and closed case. I'd like to know how many people called how many times on this same family.

BUT, there could have been other calls made but no case was open to be closed. So yes, only one open and closed case, possibly only by technicality. CPS here doesn't always open a case when a report is made. And while I recall a statement about the opened and closed case, there was no mention if there were other reports that didn't result in an open case. Just thinking on a different level here.

I've just caught up with all the overnight posts (I'm in Australia) everyday I wake up hoping baby Elaina is found..

Please let today be the day x x

Can't believe we are on thread 4. I never dreamed it would go on this long. I can't remember who said it earlier but the comparison to the Haleigh Cummings case is dead on. Once again we have a parent (and partner) that won't be getting a Mensa invite in this lifetime yet a beautiful baby has seemingly vanished without a trace with their help. I'm so sick of these useless parents!

It seriously sickens me that people like that/this can have babies (or allowed to) when there are so many couples out there that have fertility issues and are never blessed with a baby to hold..

Sometimes the world truly does suck...

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/22481101/day-5-still-no-sign-of-missing-toddler
Police got involved in the young girl's disappearance Sunday afternoon when Elaina's father, Terry Steinfurth, showed up at a home in east Toledo to pick up the girl and her older sister.
The children had been with their mother, Angela, and her boyfriend Steven King. Terry says Angela had taken the girls to the home, belonging to Steven's mother, Julie King.

"She told me she was staying at her father's house," Terry explained, but that wasn't the case. "I went to pick them up Sunday…they told me she was back over [at Julie King's house], where she promised me they weren't going to be."

The father of baby Elaina, Terry Steinfurth, spoke to HLN's Nancy Grace on Monday, speaking candidly about why he and Elaina's mother, Angela, parted ways.
"Me and my wife separated due to - for several reasons, one of which being the way she treated my children. That's why we separated, and we separated back in November," says Steinfurth.

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=911886#.UcPBj8PD-Cg
Elaina's father, Terry Steinfurth Junior, has said he only gave his two children to his estranged wife, Angela, because he needed to work and she'd promised to care for the them at her step-father's home.
Angela's step-father, Richard Schiewe, and Angela's half sister, Mary Schiewe, have confirmed that story adding that Angela made a last minute decision to stay at the Federal Street home where her ex-boyfriend, Steven King, was staying.
Angela's former neighbor, who still only wants to be identified as Frank, added that even he offered her a place to stay be she refused.

She chose to take her children to a house unfit for living in?

I need to ask for that hln link that was posted here a couple of days ago, Ive had a family birthday today and missed the shows, and all NG has is a short clip of tonights show, wonder if Ill be able to see the whole thing. Anyhow Ive lost the link somehow.. if anyone could be so kind, now Ill go catch up in the thread thanks. FM Ive been thinking of you, your family and most of all Elaina all day (and everyday) up here in Ontario, and was very weird feeling even trying to celebrate a birthday today whilst your loved one is still missing.. I thought of her all day.

Crime scene or home was deemed unliveable?

that's what i'm thinking too.. but i was just surprised that we hadn't heard that the house had been boarded up if this is JK's home.

that's what i'm thinking too.. but i was just surprised that we hadn't heard that the house had been boarded up if this is JK's home.

I would hope it's not JK's home boarded up and treated as a crime scene. Just for the simple fact that any lawyer would have a good chance at getting any evidence taken out of the house at this point in time thrown out of court as inadmissible due to "crime scene contamination." In my honest opinion, I think LE really bombed on this case. I think they blew it off initially as a custody dispute and didn't take this case as seriously as they should have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46