Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GGE View Post
    Just a reminder that there's a casemap in my sig, and I made a hugely comprehensive timeline in the last thread that can be bumped and brought forward if need be, and someone else made a very helpful post of names/abbreviations/initials that pertain to this case. Those three items would probably be very useful to have in one of the opening posts of the thread, or at least to have brought forward to the end here now.

Nothing new that I've read so far today, or new at all since I transcribed last night's shows (thanks to ACR for doing it again for me, and more precisely this time - the splinter in my finger last night was massive and it was very difficult for me to use one finger which meant I was going very slowly).

If anyone can volunteer in the scanner thread to transcribe while TES searches today that would be very nice. I will try, as always, to do some but I have children off school on summer break now like most of us here and my time isn't really my own now for the next couple/few months.
    I'd love to help but by the time I wake up I think you guys are pretty much calling it a day... Lemme check the time zones and ill see what I can do all the way from Australia x
    SA Hospital Liason Officer @ Yasminah's Gift of Hope

Supporting Parents of Premature Birth & Sleeping Angels

www.ygoh.org.au

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ceecee30 For This Useful Post:

I cannot for the life of me find the images I meant to share here yesterday of the signs that have been made by children and taped with silver duct tape to the outside of a house (I think it may have been 704 Federal but I am not sure).

The images showed posters signed by TJ's GF's daughter, there were like 3-4 of them and in every one of them was included the word "ANGEL" which I think is because she is likely hearing from people around her that Elaina is an angel now. I wanted to share the images here and see how others felt, they all say things like "BRING THIS ANGEL HOME"...

I realize many people who are only vaguely familiar with this case <modsnip>
    (And I"ve never heard a small child refer to a peer as a little angel before either.)

If anyone can find those images please post them or a link to them so I can post them here.

Thanks.
    Last edited by marlywings; 06-21-2013 at 09:46 AM. Reason: not necessary
    CURRENT CASE OF SPECIAL INTEREST (2015): Where is BMX rider Brian Histand, missing from Arizona since 2013??

------
    My Bestest Map (Israel Keyes) - UPDATED: August 13, 2013
    My Comprehensive Israel Keyes Timeline UPDATED: August 14, 2013
    Israel Keyes' thread here at WebSleuths - come join us!

Everyone has their own personal tragedies, just like you do.
    So, try to be extra kind to someone today - it might just make all the difference!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GGE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee30 View Post
    I'd love to help but by the time I wake up I think you guys are pretty much calling it a day... Lemme check the time zones and ill see what I can do all the way from Australia x
    But see then you can work our "night shift" during your days!

(and everyone knows, like that old song from the 80s goes, "the freaks come out at night!")
    CURRENT CASE OF SPECIAL INTEREST (2015): Where is BMX rider Brian Histand, missing from Arizona since 2013??

------

So, try to be extra kind to someone today - it might just make all the difference!

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GGE For This Useful Post:

I cannot for the life of me find the images I meant to share here yesterday of the signs that have been made by children and taped with silver duct tape to the outside of a house (I think it may have been 704 Federal but I am not sure).

The images showed posters signed by TJ's GF's daughter, there were like 3-4 of them and in every one of them was included the word "ANGEL" which I think is because she is likely hearing from people around her that Elaina is an angel now. I wanted to share the images here and see how others felt, they all say things like "BRING THIS ANGEL HOME"...

I realize many people who are only vaguely familiar with this case <modsnip> (And I"ve never heard a four year old refer to a peer as a little angel before either.)

If anyone can find those images please post them or a link to them so I can post them here.

Thanks.
    I have always felt odd when someone uses past tense when talking about a missing person.

I think it's a little weird for it the sign to say angel. It implies that she is already gone.
    Last edited by marlywings; 06-21-2013 at 09:47 AM. Reason: snipped quote

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ana For This Useful Post:

(snipped by Cheese)

Thanks.

The pictures are here

http://www.wspd.com/photos/main/elai.../#/14/21024443

Signs made my neighborhood kids and Elaina's friends

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The Cheese For This Useful Post:

floridamomma is offline "I've never let my school interfere with my education." - Mark Twain
    i hate to even think it, but i thinkshe is with the lord now. who would keep a baby this long? with thus much pressure?

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to floridamomma For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Drogers7 View Post
    That boarded up house is not JK's house. It is a place that everyone uses as home base.

This is JK's house: http://wtol.images.worldnow.com/images/22481101_BG4.jpg
    thank you, my dear. i wish the article would have noted that!
    "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style."
    ~ Maya Angelou

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mamacita For This Useful Post:

Thanks, TheCheese, as always.

------

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GGE For This Useful Post:

Just a reminder that there's a casemap in my sig, and I made a hugely comprehensive timeline in the last thread that can be bumped and brought forward if need be, and someone else made a very helpful post of names/abbreviations/initials that pertain to this case. Those three items would probably be very useful to have in one of the opening posts of the thread, or at least to have brought forward to the end here now.

Nothing new that I've read so far today, or new at all since I transcribed last night's shows (thanks to ACR for doing it again for me, and more precisely this time - the splinter in my finger last night was massive and it was very difficult for me to use one finger which meant I was going very slowly).

If anyone can volunteer in the scanner thread to transcribe while TES searches today that would be very nice. I will try, as always, to do some but I have children off school on summer break now like most of us here and my time isn't really my own now for the next couple/few months.
    I'm going to try to listen while at work if I hear anything of interest I will post.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LucyVino For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ont View Post
    yes but as the media put it... -they had thought the issues had "resolved themselves.." now what the?... now HOW exactly would they "resolve themselves" IF CPS didnt step in and make any kind of orders, visits, etc especially when you have so many calls implicating abuse on childeren?? Im sorry, but yes I feel they failed Elaina as well. Very much so.. wouldnt have taken a rocket scientist to figure out whats going on there.. addresses, people involved, area or drugs.. there should have been at least regular contact with this mother I think. Such a beautiful child, and possibly life cut short because of so much negligence, family, neighbours, friends, (?) CPS, possibly drugs and crime.
    And also, wouldn't CPS have gone to the King house while A and children were living there? They would have, should have, removed those children from that filth. That house should be condemned.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to packerdog For This Useful Post:

I am at work and have several meetings today but will try and listen and post anything interesting as well.

GGE....go spend some time with your kiddos! You have done so much for us!

Praying that today is the day that Elaina gets to come home!

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 2girlzmm For This Useful Post:

floridamomma is offline "I've never let my school interfere with my education." - Mark Twain
    Quote Originally Posted by packerdog View Post
    And also, wouldn't CPS have gone to the King house while A and children were living there? They would have, should have, removed those children from that filth. That house should be condemned.
    they removed kids that day e disappeared, so my gusss is that they didnt catch up with as while she was there.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to floridamomma For This Useful Post:

but, for the record, one is not legally required to allow cps to enter a home without a warrant. fourth amendment.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to floridamomma For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ana View Post
    I have always felt odd when someone uses past tense when talking about a missing person.

I think it's a little weird for it the sign to say angel. It implies that she is already gone.
    not necessarily! i call my daughter angel all the time and her name isn't angel. lol. keep your head up!
    "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style."
    ~ Maya Angelou

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mamacita For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by floridamomma View Post
    i hate to even think it, but i thinkshe is with the lord now. who would keep a baby this long? with thus much pressure?

I very sadly agree with you - I can't see anyone holding her for this long and if she was straight up kidnapped, then THAT would have been the fairy tale the mom told, instead of bringing up injuries. I can hope only now that this family finds peace and the truth about what happened. And of course justice for who is responsible.

These cases make me very very sad. Now, I go pick up my daughter and give her a tighter hug.
    It's only my opinion. But sometimes the truth hurts.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Zuckerschnecke For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast