1545 users online (250 members and 1295 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 76 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #16

http://helpfindbrittaneedrexel.com/

If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
    Myrtle Beach Police Department
    (843) 918-1963
    or CUE Center For Missing Persons 24 Hour Tip Line 910-232-1687

NCMEC Poster - http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

NamUs - https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/5438/0/

Previous Threads:
    Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10

Thread #11

Thread #12

Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15

Please continue here.
    Last edited by KateB; 04-03-2015 at 01:24 AM. Reason: repair url tags.

Bumping for Britt and thank you for the new thread.

Still thinking of Brittanee often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hope there is new info soon!!!!!!!
    ~*you never know how much you miss a person until you actually have to miss them*~

Thank you for the new thread!!

I'm in myrtle beach now, been here for a few days, but I haven't seen one flyer about Brittanee posted anywhere, still haven't seen the billboard either... What I HAVE seen is a ton of young girls out walking alone at night!!

In fact, I just saw a story on the news about a man police are looking for responsible for sexual misconduct with a minor and also kidnapping a young girl. The incident occured yesterday, & they're saying it happened at Coral Beach resort located on Ocean Boulevard.

They're will always be young and often drunk girls walking alone in myrtle beach. Unfortunately it's a party spot for high school graduates that think MB is safe because they are familiar with the area somewhat since most people in the surrounding states go to this beach on vacation with their family every year. I'm actually surprised this doesn't happen more often. There are so many people around in the summer that I think this may be why, not as many opportunities to abduct someone unseen. I still don't know how Brittanee was taken with out a witness or a traffic camera at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping for Britt!!!

I'll admitt, living in NC, Jr and Sr years in HS we went there for Spring Break. I never once thought about something like this happening. It's scary as to how naive you can be when young. Now as an adult and mother, I go there once a year on family vacation. I myself, have never seen flyers or the billboard for BD. I always look for it. Praying for her family!
    JUSTICE FOR MICHELLE AND RYLAN

All posts, unless sourced, are my opinion only and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Landonsmom02 View Post
    Bumping for Britt!!!

I'll admitt, living in NC, Jr and Sr years in HS we went there for Spring Break. I never once thought about something like this happening. It's scary as to how naive you can be when young. Now as an adult and mother, I go there once a year on family vacation. I myself, have never seen flyers or the billboard for BD. I always look for it. Praying for her family!
    I went there for family vacations yearly and also for Senior week after graduation, as did nearly everyone else that went to my high school. I have always been aware of what can happen thanks to my mom who has always made sure I was knowledgeable of what strangers are capable of. So I always stuck with my friends. No one out of the many years of high school graduates that I know of have had a bad experience in MB. I hate that Brittanee did on her very first visit.

I have gone to MB so many times in my lifetime I can't even count. Even when I was one of those teens that thought they were invincible. I have never had a thought of it being unsafe until the last 5 or 6 years.

I still continue to go back to the friends. I just find it hard to believe they know nothing. It seems to me their parents would want them involved. If they know nothing then get out and help spread the word of her disappearance. Show compassion for BD and her family.

I was looking at the police report again. It says that "upon initial response and meeting with complainant J. Hahn, officer Cleary and Damm did attempt contact with the occupants of room number 305. There was no answer when officer Cleary knocked and announced himself as a police officer. The night auditor gained entry, but no one was present. The occupants belongings were still there. At this time, officer Cleary contacted A. Lippa via telephone number provided by Mr. Hahn"

It has been made clear that due to distance, Hahn didn't make it to MB to report Brittanee as missing until after 4AM. On the other police report, it states that LE was initially dispatched to Bar Harbor at 04:54AM military time (almost 5AM). If the cops went directly to the room to try and find the other kids and they're not there even though it's past 5AM, where were they??? It's obvious that these kids were party animals, but 5AM... really??

Someone on my YouTube channel left a comment saying that there is another fake profile on FB, someone impersonating Brittanee. I think they purposely misspelled her first name as "Brittanie" to avoid being reported. For those of you that do have Facebook, please report the fake profile. Hopefully it will be taken down quickly.

https://www.facebook.com/brittanie.drexel.7?fref=ts

I know I and a few others on here reported this same profile months ago obviously facebook doesn't take these report too seriously which really stinks seeing it hurts the family.

Quote Originally Posted by Christina691 View Post
    Someone on my YouTube channel left a comment saying that there is another fake profile on FB, someone impersonating Brittanee. I think they purposely misspelled her first name as "Brittanie" to avoid being reported. For those of you that do have Facebook, please report the fake profile. Hopefully it will be taken down quickly.

https://www.facebook.com/brittanie.drexel.7?fref=ts

This case bothers me to this day. I just told Britanee's story to a friend, whose daughter was headed to Myrtle Beach on spring break.

Interesting article about unsolved cases (including Brittanee) and a theory:

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/
    Possibly the most ridiculous question ever asked by an attorney in court: "So if somebody's not alive you can't get any information from them?" JW

"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." -Macbeth

"Arias selling domestic violence t-shirts is like Casey Anthony selling shirts for missing children". -Mark Eiglarsh

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMama View Post
    Interesting article about unsolved cases (including Brittanee) and a theory:

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/
    Good article and he could be on the something with the other girls. But, IMO, I think BD dissapearance has something that involves those so called friends. I don't know why but I feel like they know more than they are saying. It's just a gut feeling???
    JUSTICE FOR MICHELLE AND RYLAN

All posts, unless sourced, are my opinion only and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you!!!!

Page 1 of 76 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast