1217 users online (163 members and 1054 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

MO - Mark, 61, & Shaun Staudte, 26, poisoned with antifreeze, Springfield, 2012

Springfield Woman Accused of Using Antifreeze to Murder, Poison Family . (ozarksfirst.com)
    SPRINGFIELD, Mo.
    ---
    Diane Staudte, 51, has been charged with murder in the first degree for the death of Mark Staudte, murder in the first degree for the death of Shawn Staudte, and assault in the first degree and armed criminal action for seriously injuring Sarah Staudte after attempted murder.

The case began from an anonymous tip on June 11 and the Springfield Police acted quickly.

Incidents started with Staudte's family last year when her husband Mark died in the family home in April. Staudte's son, Shawn, 26, then died in the home in September

After each death, Staudte had an explanation; her husband had been having seizures and her son had flu like symptoms. The Greene County Medical Examiner ruled them both to be natural causes.

Suspicions were raised, however, when Staudte's daughter was brought to Cox Hospital this June. It was soon discovered that she had been poisoning her own family.
    ---
    much more, with a video, at the link

Yikes. Allegedly joked with hospital staff while visiting critically ill daughter, said she was going to take a Florida vacation no matter what daughter's medical status.
    Que sçay-je?

Holy Moly......I don't even know what to say about that confession! Absolutely no remorse what so ever! What kind of a person does this?????? My prayers to the victims and those who love them.

Whoa, did you read the court documents at the link? She left her son dying to go to church.....found him dead when she returned home. Guess she considers herself a Christian!

Medical examiner ruled both her husband and son as deaths from natural causes. How about doing autopsies and toxicology for change?
    Just my opinion

Whiskey.
    Tango.
    Foxtrot??
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

This woman is disgusting, her posts...there are no words.

https://www.facebook.com/diane.staudte

Quote Originally Posted by meanmaryjean View Post
    Whiskey.
    Tango.
    Foxtrot??
    Ditto

How much life ins. did she have on them?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by fhc View Post
    This woman is disgusting, her posts...there are no words.

https://www.facebook.com/diane.staudte
    Yeah, I saw her facebook page. Unbelievable.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

Good Gracious!!!

I just looked at her facebook page! She sure posts a lot of scripture and religious stuff! She is a piece of work!!!

And look! She posted just last Wednesday that her daughter is doing better and out of ICU! OMG.....She's the one who put her there! Unbelievable! What a sick woman she is! I hope her daughter recovers fully, but my gosh....not only the physical damage, but the psychological damage!!! Poor daughter!

This woman is cold. How does she come up with murder as the solution to her family being annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    How much life ins. did she have on them?
    Police report doesn't say anything about life insurance.
    According to that report she poisoned daughter because daughter wouldn't find a job and had student loans. So I am not sure if she had any life insurance on her husband or son.
    Just my opinion

Shades of Audrey Marie Hilley!!!

And Patricia Allanson.
    “Evil begins when you begin to treat people as things.” -- Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Road View Post
    Good Gracious!!!

I just looked at her facebook page! She sure posts a lot of scripture and religious stuff! She is a piece of work!!!

And look! She posted just last Wednesday that her daughter is doing better and out of ICU! OMG.....She's the one who put her there! Unbelievable! What a sick woman she is! I hope her daughter recovers fully, but my gosh....not only the physical damage, but the psychological damage!!! Poor daughter!
    AND she has a daughter that just finished 5th grade and another in college!!! What were her plans for them? SCARY

The daughter she poisoned had only graduated college in Dec. 2012 and she had lost her father & brother during a six month period prior to that. Is anyone shocked that she wasn't out seeking her first job after so much loss in such a short time? My gosh...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast