646 users online (99 members and 547 guests)  

Websleuths News

Poll finds Americans too sleepy for sex

Many Americans are so sleepy that they are having problems in their marriages, making mistakes at work and even going without sex, according to a report.
    The poll by the National Sleep Foundation found that 75 percent of adults frequently have a symptom of a sleep problem such as frequent waking during the night or snoring. But few believe they have a sleep problem and most ignore it.

"Half of the country sleeps pretty well -- the other half has problems," Foundation chief executive Richard Gelula said in a statement.

What is to blame? The survey of more than 1,500 adults found that 87 percent usually watched TV in the hour before going to bed, 47 percent usually had sex and 64 percent read.

http://www.reuters.co.uk/newsArticle...toryID=8018467
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I often have a sleep problem. Its name is salem. (coincidentally, the name of my cat is also Salem).
    This is my opinion, and change is good.