Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
TONIGHT 9 PM EASTERN IT IS A SPECIAL EDITION OF TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO

SHERYL MCCOLLUM IS OUR GUEST

SHERYL WAS ON HAND THE FIRST DAY OF THE TRIAL AND WILL TELL US ALL THE SCOOP.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TONIGHT, MONDAY 9 PM EASTERN, TO TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO

Hi everyone! Enjoy the show and join us on chat at Blogtalk we are open for business!

nora .. there is .. there wasn't for me .. but i Refreshed my screen .. and have sound already for about 5 min or so .. it's on!

raine .. are we supposed to comment HERE .. or right there in Radio's chat thingy (at the link)

thanks .. I am in Canada .. so I will pass on calling, lol ... -- they have some kind of Chat there (at Radio link).. but i think one has to be registered there (more likely with a different login from the one here)

The first witness was C___ J_____, Brandy Green's son, age now, 15.

chat if u can
if u can't get chat I will copy over any questions

yes Darkman

If you have questions I will get them to tricia

LOL .. I just registered at the Radio Thingy ... it took me like a minute in total (including e-mail verification) :)

comment here about the show.. If you guys can't get chat.. Post your questions and I will get them to Tricia

If anyone has ever had to wait at a stop sign or crosswalk, for a young person, (or any person, for that matter) to cross the street while talking on their cell phone, one will know why it took Trayvon 'so long' to go along on his way, imo.

raine .. I just registered there .. and now I am in their chat (at the Radio link)... - they welcomed me ... :)

If I post something in chat there .. it will go directly to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23