647 users online (78 members and 569 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    http://www.wkyt.com/news/headlines/N...l?device=phone

They originally thought she'd last been seen in the Dillon Court area of Berea, but now say the Floyd Branch Road area is the last place she'd been before she disappeared.

I'm lost, so she was seen after leaving the house on Dillon Court?
    ~ When I feel overwhelmed and tempted to take everything into my own hands, I remind myself to just be still. That the battle is not mine. The battle is the Lord's and he will see us through it. I know this.
    Help us to not dwell on the negativity of this world but embrace the positive of the Lord's grace.~

Is it possible that someone burned the couch to get rid of their DNA ?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
    ~ my opinion only

Quote Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
    Is it possible that someone burned the couch to get rid of their DNA ?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
    That is what worries me. What if she met with foul play in the house and the perp tried to cover it up with the fire? I was thinking more like blood.....

I hope LE had CSI check the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeumayer View Post
    That is what worries me. What if she met with foul play in the house and the perp tried to cover it up with the fire? I was thinking more like blood.....

I hope LE had CSI check the house.
    The fire dept said the fire was started by a ciggy in between the couch cushions, as if it were dropped. She may have been smoking and was grabbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha8191 View Post
    The fire dept said the fire was started by a ciggy in between the couch cushions, as if it were dropped. She may have been smoking and was grabbed.
    I understand but I was thinking it was done on purpose instead of using an accelerant? Either way, I am leaning towards she was taken.

I understand but I was thinking it was done on purpose instead of using an accelerant? Either way, I am leaning towards she was taken.
    Also there was a party there until early morning, maybe someone dropped the ciggy and it just smoldered and took a while to catch the couch on fire. I think she was taken, too. The area is too far out in the country to take off walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha8191 View Post
    Does anyone have a link where KSP or some official say the cause of the fire was a cigarette? I have been looking and I just keep finding qoutes from officials about how suspicious the fire is because there is no electricity. I saw they had arson investigators on the scene also. If it was a cigarette then that has nothing to do with electricity. Maybe the cigarette on the couch is only a rumor?

Are there any locals that cam clear up the confusion as to where Brookelyn was last seen?
    It was reported for days that she was last seen at 113 Dillon Court rd but now its being said she was last seen "in the area of FLoyd branch rd."

http://www.wkyt.com/news/headlines/P...213573771.html

That is about 5 miles from Dillon Court.
    ~ When I feel overwhelmed and tempted to take everything into my own hands, I remind myself to just be still. That the battle is not mine. The battle is the Lord's and he will see us through it. I know this.
    Help us to not dwell on the negativity of this world but embrace the positive of the Lord's grace.~

Has it been said how long the homeowner was gone for? 1 hour, 2?

I suppose, in a way, it's rather fortunate for him that he came home when he did, before the fire had a chance to catch hold and burn his whole house down. At least the only damage was to a sofa.

I don't think the party was at that house. The way I read it, BF left the party with this man. He took her to his house, then he went 'out for a bit'. When he came back the couch was on fire and BF was gone.

I came for Kiesha, stay for Chyenne and pray for all.

This is one hour and 30 minutes away from where
    17 year old blonde Paige Johnson disappeared in September 2010.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...116134&page=13

<Mod Snip>
    Im very suspicious of peeps that went out for a little bit before a person goes missing,,,
    Last edited by imamaze; 06-30-2013 at 10:29 AM. Reason: no suspects named at this time

Why was she even there?

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    <Mod Snip>
    Im very suspicious of peeps that went out for a little bit before a person goes missing,,,
    I couldn't agree more with this. The whole story is confusing for me, though, so I'm still not sure who the house belongs to, if it is the rental/under foreclosure, if it has electricity, and who she was with.
    Last edited by imamaze; 06-30-2013 at 10:30 AM. Reason: quote

Quote Originally Posted by Advocate1 View Post
    Does anyone have a link where KSP or some official say the cause of the fire was a cigarette? I have been looking and I just keep finding qoutes from officials about how suspicious the fire is because there is no electricity. I saw they had arson investigators on the scene also. If it was a cigarette then that has nothing to do with electricity. Maybe the cigarette on the couch is only a rumor?

Are there any locals that cam clear up the confusion as to where Brookelyn was last seen?
    It was reported for days that she was last seen at 113 Dillon Court rd but now its being said she was last seen "in the area of FLoyd branch rd."

http://www.wkyt.com/news/headlines/P...213573771.html

That is about 5 miles from Dillon Court.

About the fire, that was on the local news here. No link, but it was on WKYT News.

Any idea exactly where on Floyds Branch? (Red Lick Cemetery??) It appears to be a bit of a winding road. Any known relatives or friends of Brookelyn (or her bf) living on this road? Any searches planned? I live less than an hour away... I'd participate!

Weekend search fruitless in effort to find teen missing from central Ky

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/ky/20..._4d4bab9.shtml
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast