Match! TX - San Antonio, WhtFem UP10149, 20-50, on golf course, Jul'05 *Christine Tessier*

zinc

Reaction score
Some information from NamUs profile provided below, but please always refer to complete up-to-date profile at link.

Edited to add: I did not find a Doe Network profile or Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse listing for this UID, just the NamUs profile.

NamUs UP # 10149
https://identifyus.org/cases/10149

Unidentified white female

Date found: July 16, 2005
Location found: San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas
Estimated postmortem interval: Died in 2005
Body conditions: Not recognizable - Decomposing/putrefaction
Circumstances of death: The deceased was found in a severely decomposed state lying face down beside a drainage ditch at the Willow Springs Golf Course (13 hole). The ditch feeds from Salado Creek.

Physical description

Estimated age: 20-50 years
Race: White
Sex: Female
Height: 66 inches (5' 6"), estimated
Weight: 63 lb, measured
Hair color: Not stated
Eye color: Unknown or missing

Distinguishing features: Upper lip piercing, belly button (navel) piercing, and left labia piercing

Dentals: Dental information / charting is available and will be entered later: Complete dental charting is available at the Bexar County Medical Examiner's Office.
Fingerprints: Fingerprint information is available elsewhere: Left index only, very poor quality due to decomposition.
DNA: Complete and entered: Complete mitochondrial DNA profile uploaded to NDIS. Complete LOW COPY STR profile available at UNT. STR profile not eligible for upload to NDIS. CL

Clothing

Clothing and accessories: Blue panties size 8. Gray metal rod with a ball lip piercing, a gray metal dolphin belly button ring with a blue stone, and a gray metal labia piercing with pink stone, a gray metal and white beaded necklace, a rope necklace with two peace symbol beads and a gray metal square Celtic knot pendant, and a clear and pink beaded bracelet around an ankle.

Contacts

Local Medical Examiner/Coroner Contact
Name:
Agency: Bexar County Medical Examiner's Office
Phone: (210) 335-4000

Case Manager
Name: Nicole Healy
Phone: (210) 335-4011

Christine Marie Tessier is a possible match. The piercings drew my attention. The age, height, jewelry, degree of decomposition, and date of last contact are roughly consistent. No rule-outs are listed for the UID.

Scroll down for the map showing the address of the golf course the UID was found on and Ms. Tessier's last known location. The locations are about a mile and a half apart. Salado Creek passes behind or through both the Delux Inn property from which she disappeared and the Willow Springs Golf Course where the UID was found in a drainage ditch fed by the creek.

North American Missing Persons Network: Christine Tessier
http://www.nampn.org/cases/tessier_christine.html

NamUs MP # 8441
https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/show/8441
DNA: Samples submitted - Tests not complete

The Charley Project: Christine Marie Tessier

attachment.php

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/tessier_christine.html

Missing Since: June 5, 2005 from San Antonio, Texas
Classification: Missing
Date Of Birth: October 28, 1970
Height and Weight: 5' 6" - 5' 7", 120 - 130 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Blonde hair, hazel eyes. Tessier has piercings in her ears, lip, nipples and navel. She has a white scar near her navel. Her nickname is Ahni.

Details of Disappearance
Tessier was last seen with her boyfriend at the Delux Inn in the vicinity of 3370 IH 35N in San Antonio, Texas at 1:00 p.m. on June 5, 2005. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

Investigating Agency
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
San Antonio Police Department
(210) 207-7660

Willow Springs Golf Course to Delux Inn - Google Maps

Attachments

• tessier_christine.jpg
    tessier_christine.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 749
Wow. Looks pretty close to me.

Minor complication: This possible match would require calls to the San Antonio Police Department and/or the Bexar County Medical Examiner's Office.

The sole other direct contact I find is the SAPD's online web form to submit a tip: http://www.sanantonio.gov/sapd/SubmitaTip.aspx. For various reasons I am not equipped to undertake most telephone calls. If I submit this it has to be via the tip web form.

If someone else agrees that this possible match has potential and is willing to make the calls, please leave a post here if you do so (and please take any "credit"/good karma if a match results.)

Otherwise, I'll wait a handful of days and submit the form.

Submitted to Michael Nance (Regional Administor for both the MP and UP cases)

Thank you very much, Carl. I've heard at some point that Mr. Nance doesn't regularly respond to submissions (e-mail? voice mail?). I don't know the truth of that claim, but I really hope he finds the time to look into this one.

I visited the UID's and MP's NamUs pages a few days ago to check some data. Both pages have been taken down and at present have not (yet) been relisted. Not a confirmation, but a positive sign. Cheers again to Carl for submitting.

I checked with a reliable source, and was told that this Jane Doe is Christine Tessier

Chalk up another one for Zinc.

Yay for Zinc! :) Yay that Christine Tessier got her name back! :)

Oh, and I wanted to add:
Zinc, even though your atomic number is 30,
you are Number 1 in my book! :)

Congratulations for a job well done, zinc! Thank you for helping to bring another lost person home.

Well done. Rest in peace, Christine, you have your name back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back