Tonight (6/25) 9 PM Eastern True Crime Radio Case Discussion/Post Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question:

Do you think that George Zimmerman was over charged due to all the media pressure? 2nd murder vs manslaughter?

Who decided on these charges? The State of Florida's Attorney General? US Justice Department?

Question:

Where's the evidence that it was not in self defense?

And why did Angela Corey bypass a Grand Jury?

Was the supposed relationships GZ had with members of the Sanford PD a reason why he wasn't arrested immediately?

Sent from my LG Spirit using Tapatalk 2

Should any weight be given to todays last witness, witness 9, Rachel ?, 's testimony? Was she bias because of the "LIKE' given to the SUPPORT Trayvon Martin facebook site?

How much of a distance was it from GZ's parked vehicle to the location of where he shot and killed TM?

Should any weight be given to todays last witness, witness 9, Rachel ?, 's testimony? Was she bias because of the "LIKE' given to the SUPPORT Trayvon Martin facebook site?

just to clarify, Rachel has not given her testimony yet. (I believe that is tomorrow). This last witness lives in the complex.

Will it come up in court that GZ and his wife tried to hide the $ they received? Shellie has an outstanding perjury case before the same judge, but I'm not sure what the status is.

Just heard on Nancy Grace that GZ made all those calls to LE about suspicious people in the neighborhood because that was the way the Neighborhood Watch was set up. If anyone in the complex saw suspicious behavior, they were to call George, and he was to call the non emergency number. Has this ever been brought out before? Also, has anyone been able to explain why no blood was found at the scene? TM was found on his stomach, shot in the chest, and yet no blood was ever spotted. They are making a big deal out of not finding GZ's blood, but what about TM's blood?

How much weight should be given that Mr Zimmerman did not take the advice of the 911 operator even though we see the lack of following directions verbal and written frequently.?

How detrimental was it to the credibility of the prosecution's last witness today, the neighbor who lived in the townhouse complex, to disclose that she signed the petition on change.org to 'Prosecute the killer of our son, 17-year-old Trayvon Martin '?

In your opinion, will the jury give much weight to that? And was that huge for the defense or not that big of an issue when they consider her testimony?

Thank you.

Just heard on Nancy Grace that GZ made all those calls to LE about suspicious people in the neighborhood because that was the way the Neighborhood Watch was set up. If anyone in the complex saw suspicious behavior, they were to call George, and he was to call the non emergency number. Has this ever been brought out before? Also, has anyone been able to explain why no blood was found at the scene? TM was found on his stomach, shot in the chest, and yet no blood was ever spotted. They are making a big deal out of not finding GZ's blood, but what about TM's blood?

This new info for me.

At the trial today, it was testified that a visual inspection was not able to find any blood evidence. Would following up the visual with something like Fluorescein have been of any benefit since I've read that it works even after a crime scene has been cleaned up, or would the rain have made that test ineffective?

Hi Tricia,

Wouldn't potential witnesses in this case have been instructed to avoid any media coverage and social media regarding this trial?

How is someone who is 10 minutes from home and gone for 3 hours not a suspicious person?

Doesn't rain wash away gunshot residue, blood, dna, etc, etc?

I heard Zimmerman's brother say that the governor out of Tallahassee said no crime was committed. Is this true? Or did I misunderstand?

There's been reports in the forum that Zimmerman changed his story numerous times...is that true?

At the trial today, it was testified that a visual inspection was not able to find any blood evidence. Would following up the visual with something like Fluorescein have been of any benefit since I've read that it works even after a crime scene has been cleaned up, or would the rain have made that test ineffective?

Since they can find blood even after cleaning with bleach, I think they should have absolutely looked for this before charging GZ with anything. In my opinion, this just happened to be a case of someone defending himself, and he just happened to be armed. This is never the case, but the one time it happens, the one doing the defending is charged with murder.

I feel sorry for TM's family. No parent can take the death of a child without feeling so helpless, and so lost. Just because I feel sorry for them, doesn't mean that I think TM acted in a way that did not put most of the blame on him. If there is any proof that GZ was the aggressor, then I take it all back. Watching, and keeping TM in his sights is not being the aggressor.

If a juvenile can be tried as an adult, why is a 17 year old considered a juvenile?

What was TM doing wandering in the neighbourhood for 3 hours? Is that what happened?

Did GZ and TM know each other? Sorry if this has been answered. TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow