Anyone loose a FOOT??

Yes, Eric Leonard reported on this at KFI. Wonder how they're getting around now?

They've closed down both construction sites, in the hopes that they find the rest of the body.

I wonder if they thought to check at Wendy's...

all the construction workers are accounted for!:eek:

Just found this on Fox:-

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,151787,00.html

MALIBU, Calif. — Crews repairing a section of highway in this oceanside community Monday found a work boot containing a severed human foot in a pile of landfill dirt, authorities said.

Any relation to the "finger post"?

Presumably this is quite serious really......

[ETA: that was fast! When I finally found this thread after I'd posted one - I went back to move it and it'd gone!]

The news tonight reported that the foot belonged to a suicide victim. Some guy jumped off the highway overpass last Friday. He was hit by a couple cars and both feet were amputated., They couldn't locate the other foot. Until now! They found it!

http://www.fox11.com/stories/news/foot_found.asp

OMG... you're kidding? WOW. how very weird. So can you tell me why I drive down the highway and see ONE shoe? Strange....

JBean said:
The news tonight reported that the foot belonged to a suicide victim. Some guy jumped off the highway overpass last Friday. He was hit by a couple cars and both feet were amputated., They couldn't locate the other foot. Until now! They found it!
Are they sure he didn't just lose his footing on the overpass? :D

Sprocket said:
Are they sure he didn't just lose his footing on the overpass? :D
oh you're killin me over here.

ar ar ar ar:D

I wonder how intensly they searched for the foot... I think it is gross that they knew it was out there somewhere - how far could it of been from the rest of the body??

What if kids came across it? :( traumatize them for life.

Casshew said:
I wonder how intensly they searched for the foot... I think it is gross that they knew it was out there somewhere - how far could it of been from the rest of the body??

When Swiss Air crashed in our ocean, people were finding body parts for months and months. It was awful. No one went swimming, no one went fishing, no one would go for a walk on the beach. It was devasting to the whole community.

Casshew said:
Well, that's what good parenting is for. To help children deal with realities, and trauma's of life. Kids are pretty resilent, imho. They are able to accept things, experiences a lot easier than most adults.

Sprocky, lots of people would be traumatized to find a body part when they least expect it ~ adults included. Doesn't mean we had bad parenting - it means we are normal!

Lakergirl, that must have been just a horrible experience for your whole community :(

Casshew said:

Well funny you should ask! I just heard on the news that is was very very far from it. It was so far that can't figure how the hell it got there.ROFL! They figured that maybe it was accidently transported in one of the truckloads of dirt from a construction site to where they found it. Topanga Canyon is about 45 miles from the freeway overpass he jumped off of! No wonder they didn't "put it together" no pun intended.
ETA:
Just found this
http://orangecounty.cox.net/cci/newslocal/local?_mode=view&view=LocalNewsArticleView&articleId=561519

Sprocket said:
Well, that's what good parenting is for. To help children deal with realities, and trauma's of life. Kids are pretty resilent, imho. They are able to accept things, experiences a lot easier than most adults.
I'm making my kids eat chili at Wendy's.:D

JBean said:
Well funny you should ask!
Well that foot has a tale to tell :waitasec:

Okay, I forgive them for not finding the foot as not to traumatize the public :p

JBean said:
a foot note perhaps?:truce:
JBEAN.... R U SURE YOU'RE NOT A NUT?????

laughing4ha.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back