Beagle-boxer-basset wins World's Ugliest Dog

Oh SD, why do I still find them beautiful?!!

Oh SD, why do I still find them beautiful?!!
Because they are...
Steely, they're cuter than emus. And they wag their tails when they see you. Emus only spit in your face. But their poo is good for growing veggies.

I saw this story a couple days ago, and really couldn't believe it. That is a really CUTE dog! Beautiful fur, beautiful face, muscled body - who knows what they were thinking, except the crowd cheered for the winner and that's how it was chosen. I think they found him endearing.

Wait, is that the picture of the "Ugly dog?"

He's freaking adorable! What am I missing?

ETA: Okay I saw a video of him walking, he has a hump-back. Poor guy, I hope it's not hurting him

:truce:
I had it wrong SD, its llamas that spit in your face.
I should have realized that any animal whose name starts with a double 'll' (in Spanish it's pronounced as 'y') would be nasty. And eat lots, lots of potatoes, would spit in your face. Mean, that's what 'yamas' are.

:truce:
I had it wrong SD, its llamas that spit in your face.
I should have realized that any animal whose name starts with a double 'll' (in Spanish it's pronounced as 'y') would be nasty. And eat lots, lots of potatoes, would spit in your face. Mean, that's what 'yamas' are.

:rolleyes:

I've seen much uglier dogs that that .....

I think he is kinda cute! Look at those big brown eyes! :)

I'm going to the emu thread to see what I missed. I want to win something. I generally just pi@@ people off because I have no filter from brain to mouth. And no one in my hell hole likes me much because I'm too 'educated' yep, too 'intense, too 'NOLA-city' so they just laugh & call me Miss Thaaaang. But I'm really:

Her Fráckness the Insolent & Indolent (which is why i can spend so much time on these forums instead of some other things)

from the Fakitoukie Swamp Chapter of the
Mystick Krewe de les Femme Farouche.

thats probably bad Cajun French. Maybe the Cajun posters like Swamp Mom or KGeaux or Couillon can correct me, but I probably won't listen because I haven't gotten over myself yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back