GUILTY TX - Sida Osman, 5, Fort Worth, 25 June 2013

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/22689542/police-need-help-finding-missing-5-year-old

Posted: Jun 26, 2013 6:34 AM EDT Updated: Jun 26, 2013 7:15 AM EDT
By: Nic Koppert

Police need help finding missing 5-year-old

22689542_BG1.jpg

Lake Arlington is not terribly far from where he went missing. I pray that he did not head in that direction, though it would be difficult, as it is on the other side of Highway 820.

There are several wooded parks surrounding where he went missing. I hope they are checking those, especially ones with playgrounds.

That is a rough part of town. I hope you're ok little man !

I live in SW Fort Worth and this is the first I've heard of a missing child. Poor little boy, I hope he is found soon. It's been so hot, the hi today is suppose to be 100. Way too hot for this little one to be out all day in.

His mom said she went to check on other children and when she came back he was gone. The family searched everywhere they could for him.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/22689542/police-need-help-finding-missing-5-year-old#ixzz2XL1Yb000
Sida took of running after his mother called for him, and hasn’t been seen since. Police said they weren’t called about the missing child until almost 10:30 p.m.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/06/26/police-searching-for-missing-boy/

Two somewhat different versions, one sounds like they saw him take off and one sounds like they didn't.

Maybe he took off running and mom just shook her head and thought he'd run out of energy a bit later and when she went BACK to look, he was gone? Little kids can get really into their outdoor play and not want to come in when it's time. Dang it's so hot here though. I hope the little guy is ok. He could easily become dehydrated running outside in the Texas sun with no water.

Great, only 132 RSO's is his zipe code :( 76119 !

I'm going through the RSO's in his area and going to post their names and DOB's here. There are so many but I'm only going to pull those with male victims. Mods, SNIP if it's not ok. tks

Willie Tutt 12/22/1984
Amy Schmidt 11/25/1948 ( idk her victim gender , shes' transferred from la, so little info )
Nathan Sadler 06/03/1974
Christina Lusk 11/10/1968 ( idk her victim age )
John Lockwood 01/18/1952
Marquis Kitchen 02/27/1989 ( unknown victime gender )
Michael Hill 11/22/1955
Cruise Carter 02/28/1986 ***( this guy lives VERY near , victim age 4 :( )
Marla Carlton 08/09/1985 ( victim age 16, so idk if you eliminate her or not )
Jason Burrow NO DOB given
Bobby Glen Bryan 04/25/1965
Tommy Bratcher 08/16/1949
Antwoine Bradford 09/28/1985 ( male and female victims )
Rickie Glenn Ashton 03/17/1953

Ok that was so sick and disturbing. I can't believe how many RSO's smile pretty for the camera for their RSO picture.

ETA I understand he was not abducted but I wanted to check in the area in case he wandered too close to some sicko's front door or they saw him alone and lost and offered to 'help'. I feel if he 's simply LOST , he would turn up by now. That's not a heavily wooded or isolated area ! Come home kiddo !

Last seen around 6:00pm but police weren't notified until 10:30pm? That's a long dang time.

He was wearing a white t-shirt, khaki shorts and riding a white bicycle with training wheels.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/06/26/4964896/authorities-searching-for-missing.html#storylink=cpy

This is conflicting info for the clothes and now he was riding a bike, not running away.......
This story is very sketchy, but if the boy doesn't speak English and his family has language barriers, then I suppose that could make it much more difficult to get the facts straight. And perhaps the family was not aware of how to contact authorities when he disappeared......Praying he is safe somewhere and found soon.

I just shared this on my Facebook. I'm glad you guys are on top of things. The FB post stated that "foul play" has to be suspected to do an Amber Alert..is this TRUE? I thought it was ANY missing kid no matter the circumstances.

Amber Alerts have to have a PERP and a PERP description and/ or vehicle. AA's are not for missing children. They are for abducted children. Sometimes one is issued a bit later, after they RULE out wandering off, getting lost, running away, etc. But usually there is no AA unless someone sees or knows that the child has been taken by someone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back