GODDESS WITH 100ft. breasts.... OH MEN

blueclouds

Former member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1543249,00.html

"The woman, with breasts and hips up to 100ft high, will be created 10 miles north of Newcastle from the waste material generated by open-cast mining, with each of her enormous curves concealing millions of tons of mining spoil.

By the time the “Goddess of the North” is finished in two to three years she should be among the world’s largest sculptures and visible from a passing passenger jet. "

PARDON ME... BUT Y'A THINK WOMEN WOULD EVER MAKE A 100 FT PENIS??? I DON'T THINK SO. WHAT'S THE OBESSION BOYS? :rolleyes: :waitasec: :rolleyes:

Jeana (DP) said:
No, Jeana was not the model. :slap: :slap: I was busy that day.
What will those wacky Brits think of next.
DON'T SLAP CASS.... if you gottem hon GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! whohoo your hubby is lucky!

LOL Jeana, don't mind me I'm just jealous :blowkiss:

blueclouds said:
DON'T SLAP CASS.... if you gottem hon GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! whohoo your hubby is lucky!

The Goddess of the North - does have a ring to it, doesn't it??? LOL

There is a town near us called "Grand Valley" Paul always jokes it was named for me :)

I guess that sounds better than Grand Canyon :waitasec:

blueclouds said:
PARDON ME... BUT Y'A THINK WOMEN WOULD EVER MAKE A 100 FT PENIS??? I DON'T THINK SO. WHAT'S THE OBESSION BOYS? :rolleyes: :waitasec: :rolleyes:
*Ahem* actually I believe there's some pretty huge ones somewhere like Japan - there was a TV prog not so long ago. No time to dig out piccies tonight (do we need 'em girls?!) but I'll try to remember to dig out some statistics over the next day or so).
:dance: :woohoo::dance: :woohoo: :dance:

Scorpion said:
*Ahem* actually I believe there's some pretty huge ones somewhere like Japan - there was a TV prog not so long ago. No time to dig out piccies tonight (do we need 'em girls?!) but I'll try to remember to dig out some statistics over the next day or so).
:dance: :woohoo::dance: :woohoo: :dance:

Oh yeah, I think we do!!!!!! You know what I say about Websleuths - the good, the bad and the ugly. :D :D

blueclouds said:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1543249,00.html

"The woman, with breasts and hips up to 100ft high, will be created 10 miles north of Newcastle from the waste material generated by open-cast mining, with each of her enormous curves concealing millions of tons of mining spoil.

By the time the “Goddess of the North” is finished in two to three years she should be among the world’s largest sculptures and visible from a passing passenger jet. "

hi blue! this is going to make the boys very happy!

http://www.travelsd.com/parks/rushmore/images/rushmore.jpg

blueclouds said:
I knew this would turn into a penis thread. :doh: :doh:
Only because you mentioned the P word in your first post :slap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members